4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, saving time with features like bulk product uploading, automatic inventory and price synchronization, and real-time error notifications. Its user-friendly interface, exceptional 24/7 customer support, and fair pricing are also valued. The app is beneficial for managing sales across multiple platforms and streamlining business operations. Its free plan, allowing 20 products to be listed on Etsy, is popular among merchants with a large product range.

December 8, 2020

App a little bit confusing at first, but support was instant and guided me all the way to publishing.

Holiday In Spirit
January 12, 2021

I really enjoy using this application and it makes it so easy for me to use! The customer service is AMAZING!!! They helped me upload all of my product super fast! AND I got my first sale! Woohooo!! I am very HAPPY!!!!!!

The XL Catalog
November 23, 2022

This app made integration with Etsy seamless, and any issues we had were promptly rectified by customer service. Highly Recommended!

STUSH xo
December 5, 2021

Tolle App. Tut was sie soll.
Da es viele Funktionen gibt, muss man sich erstmal hineinfinden und Prozesse testen, aber der Support war wirklich phänomenal. Über Webchat, Whatsapp Chat und sogar Telefon konnten wir in Ruhe alles testen bis die Synchronisation zwischen Etsy und Shopify problemlos lief. Klare Empfehlung.

TRAG DIE BOTSCHAFT
Germany
June 4, 2019

I cross-published 50 products from Shopify to Etsy today. I thought it would be like pulling teeth but it was a breeze, but only thanks to Srajan the miracle Chat assistant who virtually "stayed right there with me". Otherwise I would have gone crazy copy-pasting between the two, or floundered by myself in the app. -- Haven't had a chance yet to try other features but so far very good.

Fantasia & Friends
December 18, 2020

Good integration, sometimes freezes my browser though so please work on optimising your frontend. Support is very helpful.

Stylish.Dev
August 24, 2022

The helpdesk is amazing, got a quick video chat where they helped me with some questions and linking shopify to etsy works well for me

Extraordinary plants
Netherlands
July 6, 2022

Wow, this app is extremely helpful with my Etsy order sync. A little hard to understand at first, but customer support is there ALL THE TIME!! This is sooo important for all businesses to just solve the problem and move on, not wait two days for an answer. I am so very, very pleased with the price and support!

Equine Goddess(R)
January 11, 2021

l was having some issues with importing some of my products from my old store in shopify over to Etsy. I had the opportunity to work with Shikha Chaturved on the technical support at Etsy Marketplace and I must say that I am over satisfied with his support

ShellysShopFinds
June 28, 2021

Great app/integration but we're here to review Shikha Chaturvedi's great customer service. Keep shining bright, Shikha, thanks for everything that you do!

TheDildoHub™