CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1,431 reviews

4.8
February 7, 2020

Only allowed me 50 sku's. There is no monthly option, only annually. Unfortunate because this seems to be the only app that goes from Shopify to Etsy.

Its Bean Called Java
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
February 3, 2020

poor service. transactions are hit-and-miss with the integration. i do not recommend this app for use with etsy.

Lonely Oak Art Supply
Time spent using app: 5 months
CedCommerce replied February 7, 2020

Dear Lonely Oak,

We feel sorry that we could not be able to meet your needs. We got that you were facing an order issue in-app but we would like to inform that your orders were showing in the failed category because the SKUs for that orders were not available in-app. To create orders in your Shopify store and in-app, SKUs must be available for the same and you didn't have the SKUs for that orders in-app.

We have refunded your amount and it's great to see that you are still connected with us.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

February 3, 2020

To me, it saves time.... Time is money. There is improvements that it can use. But it's worth the extra. Especially if you have to convert shipping order from Etsy to Shopify.

st. Lucia Gold
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 31, 2020

The app it's just amazing, the customer support Rishabh and Phoenix keep contact, close, with you on Skype, helping and answer at everything. They guide you and fix everything at any hour.

Art-Bubble
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 31, 2020

I used this app to help me transfer products to etsy and it works great would recommend this app

Prestige Kingdom
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 30, 2020

Jason Roy was a great deal of help when it came to successfully connecting/uploading my products to Etsy.

Shirties Apparel Co
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 24, 2020

The instant live support has been amazing and once I learned the app's format, it's been easy to add new items enjoyably. I tried another app, almost gave up on integrating with Etsy, so am doubly happy.

Lama Foundation
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 22, 2020

very helpful and kind
patient and fast
need to provide listing from low price to high
and easy sinc to pictures

Luka
Israel
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 19, 2020

I love how easy the installation was, Im excited to connect my store to be able to sell right away. Im new to selling ecommerce and im motivated for the future selling Home Decor products on Etsy.

Kitchen Light Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited January 17, 2020

I used this app to help promote my business and so far I'm enjoying it. It's easy to understand. Best decision ever.

Malexy Soap Boutique and more