EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie Consent

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie Consent

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie bar to European customers

NDAKU - home of the Afrocentric Art

I use this app for my EU customers and am happy till now. Lets See how it looks like in the future. Looking forward.

Shelvee.com

The app seems to be working ok. Easy to navigate through and customise. I have given a five star as I have not had any problem as yet. Would recommend...

Tekango

nul pas bien pas terrible ne fonctionne pas bien ,bugge ,bloque sur ma page ,je suis tres deçu de cette app

Gameyourshirt

i really like it they do a great job ! I rated this app with 5 stars. And its very simple ! Nice APP !

Holiday Shopper

Nice app, does what it shoud do. Very helpfull building my website, I recommend to everyone who needs this!

Envy Outfits

By design, he looks basic but fluid. He's work well and it's very simple to used. Just, i would see with more time if it's continued to work like that.

kerzenwerk

Easy use and quick installation! And the best - it works! GREAT.......................................

Breakdown Of Sanity

It works fine! Exactly what I needed and it works very well. Not many options and settings but that's not needed at all. Well done.

Cestinutile.com

ça fait le taf :) il y a juste une barre de cookie au demarrage. Voila pas de pop-up juste des cookies

lumynaties

I used this application to help me, i really like how it does, it super facile and i love it thanks a lot

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 274 275