EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie bar to European customers. GDPR -consent

www.echtekerle.shop

Good App... easy to work with... nice design .. you can use a lot of colours...thanks for your work!

theCosmethics

It is a super simple app, super easy to configurate and it works. It is what you need to fulfill the law

Catholically

it works well, it's customizable and it is free. it doesn't seem to make my page load any slower, so I'll give it a 5 stars! thanks!

Lazino's

It works very well and easy to use. It will say everything from the reviews. They exactly do what they tell. Keep going on.

AccesoriosTESLA

todo perfecto, funciona perfectamente y la verdad, si tienes tu tienda en la UE es obligatorio tener esta APP

yogistone

Very good app, helped me quick to organize cookies into my website. Very simple to use and gives opportunities to choose design.

Top Glam Shop

Lifesaver! Super easy to set up and there's a live preview that shows you how the bar will look on your website.

Llama Steals

great app, really easy to use, did the trick, it was great. great app, really easy to use, did the trick, it was great.

LEAF Nutrition

I used this app to help me set up the shop. I was really easy to install and did what I expected it to do

Rise of human

This app is great!! Very easy to set up. Highly recommended if if you need to comply with the GDPR!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 510 511