4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable cookie bar, ensuring GDPR compliance. Many commend the excellent customer support, available in multiple languages and through live chat. Additional features like tutorial videos and a banner feature are also appreciated. It's free to install and recommended for seamless cookie management.

January 19, 2024

It works, it's free, awesome support chat, easy and fast installation... What else do you want?
I 100% recommend it.

Elena Busto - Essential Beauty
Spain
7 days using the app
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Thanks a ton for recommending us! We're thrilled you love our app and chat support. Happy to make things easy and fast for you!

October 14, 2023

I had some trouble changing my currency, the steps in the guide didn't look the same on my computer and i couldn't find how to do it. I had it fixed simple and fast by your support Jon, how helped me. Thank you for you service!

LYS-UPP
Sweden
3 months using the app
Nova Apps replied October 17, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to have provided you with a quick and effective solution. If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Kevin

January 28, 2024

Great customer support. Technical issues solved within minutes on several occasions.

Avelena
2 days using the app
Nova Apps replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're committed to providing excellent customer support and swiftly resolving technical issues. If you ever encounter more, we're here to help!

February 3, 2024

Manchmal kleine Bugs bei der Anzeige auf der Website, aber läuft größtenteils ohne Probleme. Support hilft super schnell.

Lukas Lißewski
Germany
About 1 year using the app
Nova Apps replied February 5, 2024

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback! Wir sind an diesen Fehlern interessiert, aber es freut uns zu hören, dass unser Support-Team schnell weiterhilft. Ihr Feedback hilft uns, uns zu verbessern!
- Kevin & Nova Apps-Team

January 3, 2024

i recommend this app, got a walktrough all the way trough the installing process.
Also had a little issue with installing it, but EJ helped me within several minutes, and on top of that, he also gave me some extra tips to build my store.

MAMBO Nederland
31 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied January 5, 2024

Thanks for recommending us! We're glad to have been able to assist you swiftly with the installation and offer extra tips for your store. Your success is our priority!
- Kevin & Nova Apps-Team

September 28, 2023

Great support experience from the team, I thank Jon for his helpfulness in solving my problem. About the app I have yet to test it well but I feel it will be fine.

Calidie
Italy
3 months using the app
Nova Apps replied September 29, 2023

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for choosing our app and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. If there's anything else we can do along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Kevin

December 8, 2023

they helped me in less then 2min. Great job guys, this app works for me.

SALOVE
About 1 hour using the app
Nova Apps replied December 11, 2023

We're glad to have assisted you so quickly! Thanks for the shout-out, and we're thrilled our app is working well for you.

January 5, 2024

I had a little problem and Jon helped me and he was super, efficient and quick! Thank you so much, glad to have downloaded this app!

PawBristle Boutique
Italy
11 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied January 8, 2024

Your satisfaction is our top priority! We're glad to have been of help. Thank you for choosing our app and for your kind words!

January 19, 2024

Quick app to install, I requested help from the support team who were very responsive.

Bodha Drinks
31 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so glad you found the app quick to install and our support team responsive. If you need more help, just give us a shout! 😊

October 24, 2023

Jon fue muy amable y me ayudó rapidamente con el problema que yo tenia.

Lil Creative Handmade
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
Nova Apps replied October 25, 2023

¡Gracias por tus comentarios! Nos alegra saber que pudimos ayudarle. Esperamos poder servirle nuevamente en el futuro. -Kevin