EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie bar to European customers. GDPR -consent

RLHC market

ok buen servicio ...................................................................................

Nolker Shop

Easy, clear and completely intuitive. This app is the most simple to use that I've seen since I started using shopify.

Hara-Juku

I started to use it since few days, and all its ok for now. This app is easy to use, and free. so, five stars for this app...

Gadgitall

Really simple and easy to use! I just installed this app and was ready withing 2 Minutes including this review.

Rap News Shop

I like the app so far, its free (which is always nice) and would recommend to use it! - Rapnews-shop.com

uballin

Great app, help my company a lot with GDPR, recommend this app for anyone who wants to avoid struggle with this confusing process

Khat Stickerstore

easy to use, simple structure! just on click, a little color change and Boom!! Finish!! easy like that

TUCE.

I used it and it works really good. I like it and it is for free. I searched for an app like this so!

Perfect Shape

Really good ap, its works really good and its free. Really good ap, its works really good and its free!

Survival

nice is a very good app esta my bien i es muy eficaz perfecta para no tener dolores de cabeza de verda la recomiendo