EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie banner to EU customers. GDPR consent

FAINEX

Perfect and Easy! I use this app for cookies bar and it's super easy to use! I recommend it! Try for your web!

Oveqium

application facile à utiliser et facile à configurer et un must si vous vendez dans le monde entier , ne vous enfermez pas dans l'UE get the app

BazarFou

Simple and easy to use application.
Maybe adding more options will be appreciated, like choosing type of cookies.

Wanda Supply

App those what it meant! But the problem is that i set up "Show banner just for EU countries" option.. but it still shows on non EU countries and is affecting my CR.

It appears in US and Latam.

Club Vest Biker Motorcycle Apparel & Accessories

app easy to use set up and a must if you are selling worldwide, don't get locked in the EU get the app

Gear Infusion

I have the "Only show for EU countries" selected but this bar still shows up occasionally when I go to the site on mobile or on my PC both of which are based in the US. I'd say it pops up more on mobile than desktop but with the option selected I would assume that it would not pop up at all. If you have any tips on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Brian

Original-Headset-Store.com

Userfriendly app for dummies. I think I now need to change my Datenschutz text with the relevant mentioning of this cookie. You could advice how to do that.

WINTERSPOT

Facile à installer et à utiliser, pratique et obligatoire.
Propre, possibilité de personnalisé, parfait, je recommande.

Besoin de chaleurs

Simple à utiliser , Dommage qu'il n'y ai pas de mode en français , mais sinon cette app est juste parfaite

Babyloo