EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie bar to European customers. GDPR -consent

MOTEAVATION - Dein Power-Tee mit Fitness-App und gesunden Rezepten

The App is uncomplicated and works fine. I would recommend it to anyone that builds a shop on shopify

Stamps Online Store

Thank you, did it exactly what it needed to do! Would recommend to anyone operating with European customers.

FURLUCI

very good mhsabinjoMPABOFIHVNJOdmpafnoipDMVIFNVSOVNIONVNSOVNFOIN UON OFN IONSOFN IFN IOFN LINB IFON IOFN IOFN OFINOFSIN ODFSN

AJS-Essential-Fashions

This is the best apps. it's very useful for my store. I recommended 100% to install this app. Thank you....

The Tech Gurus

it does what is required, good app. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, download the app its necessary.

Wireless Sounds

La verdad es que está bien, cumple con la función que se explica. A ver si con el tiempo sigue igual, yo espero que sí.

MⱯGNIFIQUE

une bonne application mais ça fonctionne pas tout le temps c 'e'st ce qui est dommage mais ce qui est bien c'est qu'elle gratuite.

TheThingToGet

I like it its really easy to set on and to use. I would recommand this app to my friends for their website

Your home. Your design.

Very good app, very simple handling. I can recommend the app to anyone. App can be customized to you

Baby Suresafe

This app is super easy to use and helped me get a cookie bar just like it states. Bar appeared on the bottom for me, would like it if I could move the bar around.