EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie bar to European customers. GDPR -consent

Just Business Cards

A useful app for dealing with GDPR and happy customers all around.
I have no idea what the heck else to say about it.

Mamas Kid

Straightforward installation and bug-free functionality. The best part is it's free. Fully customizable and simple design.

Arynna

Just installed this app. It was super easy to install and getting it on store. Just need to insert the Privacy Policy page and it is done.

hello-home.net

Thanks You very much , super application ! , je recommande fortement pour ceux qui ont une shop et qui pourrait servir !!!

HOPS Fashion

Sehr nützliche App. Erfüllt ihren Zweck. Kann ich nur empfehlen, die Banner-Farben können angepasst werden.

Brench

it is useful for the euro zone but in the mobile version there is always the pop up in the down corner of the screen.

my-usb-bracelet

Very simple and useful app ! A must to be compliant to the EU regulation !
I use it on each any shopify website.

Stein & Fein - Künstlerische Unikate

Nice little free tool.
It should be said that the referenced cookie policy file will not be created by this tool but has to be created by the user, so the path has to be adjusted.
An online preview for the cookie design would be nice, as well as a top border. I use a white background on white shop design.
Perhaps opacity would be nice if you use a dark background.

10 Anything

I start using this app, and it really helps me to set up my website.
so I recommend it, it really a good app.
thaks

DOCTOR PLUS

It is a nice app. I am giving 5*. Hope they will not make soon paid one. It really hurts beginners like us. How many apps to pay even not established in business.