4.5

Merchants highly recommend this free, user-friendly app for its GDPR cookie bar feature. It's praised for its customization options, multilingual support, and helpful tutorial video. The support team is frequently commended for their swift and efficient problem-solving, as well as their valuable store improvement tips.

January 3, 2024

i recommend this app, got a walktrough all the way trough the installing process.
Also had a little issue with installing it, but EJ helped me within several minutes, and on top of that, he also gave me some extra tips to build my store.

MAMBO Nederland
31 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied January 5, 2024

Thanks for recommending us! We're glad to have been able to assist you swiftly with the installation and offer extra tips for your store. Your success is our priority!
- Kevin & Nova Apps-Team

March 16, 2024

Izzy is amazing! Thank You for the support

FabPets
Portugal
14 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied March 18, 2024

You're welcome! Thrilled to hear you had a great experience. Thanks for choosing us! 😊

April 28, 2024

Digital Planner for Women's Wellness: Track, Manage, and Achieve Your
Italy
23 days using the app
Nova Apps replied April 29, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Feel free to reach out if you need help along the way! 🙂

January 31, 2024

Its great! Lovely service as well.

LDGoods
1 day using the app
Nova Apps replied February 2, 2024

Thanks a bunch! We're thrilled you love our app and service. Your support means the world to us! 🌟

April 21, 2024

La app muy fácil de instalar y configurar.

Al tener un problema me atendió Rain muy amablemente y quedó todo resuelto.

Wabi-Sabi Designs
Spain
About 9 hours using the app
Nova Apps replied April 23, 2024

¡Gracias por compartir tu experiencia positiva! Nos alegra que la instalación haya sido muy sencilla y que nuestro equipo de soporte pueda ayudar. ¡Feliz de tenerte con nosotros! 😊
- Equipo de aplicaciones Kevin y Nova

February 13, 2024

Good app, works great, support answers all questions. :-)

Zubryla
Lithuania
39 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied February 14, 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled you're enjoying our app and support. If you have any more questions, just let us know!

May 25, 2024

Rain hielp mij erg goed tijdens de set up van de banner!

ELEA
13 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied May 27, 2024

Fijn dat we je konden helpen met het opzetten van de banner! Als u meer hulp nodig heeft, laat het ons dan weten. Ik ben u graag van dienst! 🚀
- Kevin & Nova Apps-team

March 5, 2024

Parfaitement simple à mettre en place, et il y a même des personnes disponibles pour vous aider si vous ne comprenez pas certaines étapes

Alonaly
France
35 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied March 6, 2024

Ravi de savoir que vous avez trouvé la configuration simple et notre équipe utile ! Nous sommes toujours là pour vous aider si vous avez besoin de nous.
- L'équipe des applications Kevin et Nova

October 14, 2023

I had some trouble changing my currency, the steps in the guide didn't look the same on my computer and i couldn't find how to do it. I had it fixed simple and fast by your support Jon, how helped me. Thank you for you service!

LYS-UPP
Sweden
3 months using the app
Nova Apps replied October 17, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to have provided you with a quick and effective solution. If you ever need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. - Kevin

January 19, 2024

Quick app to install, I requested help from the support team who were very responsive.

Bodha Drinks
31 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so glad you found the app quick to install and our support team responsive. If you need more help, just give us a shout! 😊