EU Cookie Bar GDPR ‑ 100% FREE

EU Cookie Bar GDPR ‑ 100% FREE

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie banner to EU customers. GDPR consent

Yupiyeys

I used the app EU Cookie Bar on my website and I am very happy with it, it's so easy to customize and it works perfectly.

L'inspectrice Gadget

Thank you I love this app, it is free and you can put your banner rally simply and fastly. And the style is good!

guitarade

Works very good. Easy to use (for not so experienced user like me) and good settings to change the design of the GDPR cookie bar.

ALL Delivered

Had to uninstall as is requesting an endpoint that requires a commercial licence.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
cookie_consent.js?13:1 The service[0] (//json.geoiplookup.io) responded with the following error Error: Error [UNKNOWN]: Commerical use detected. Contact administrator at admin@octolus.net.
at s (cookie_consent.js?13:1)
at Object.callback (cookie_consent.js?13:1)
at i.runServiceCallback (cookie_consent.js?13:1)
at cookie_consent.js?13:1
at XMLHttpRequest.s.onreadystatechange (cookie_consent.js?13:1)

TSV Mechernich Shop

Alles Ok. Bin gespannt wie die App funktioniert. Die Installation war ja schon einmal sehr einfach !!!

Puzzleprinz

I love this App to inform my customers about my cookies with the cookie bar.
It is very easy to install and to work with it.

VITAM DRAGON BALL

Good app and easy to use! I love it!

kentishpip

Very easy to install, customise, preview and test. I would recommend.
I also chose this based on the large number of positive reviews

RcSolutions

very useful while launching the ecommerce for the first time, i really needed this app in order to work with the EU regulations

FunkyTnT

Great little app, lets you customize the bar to match your website. Nice to have the option to only show the bar for EU customers. Very pleased. Thank you!