EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie banner to EU customers. GDPR consent

LEAF Nutrition

I used this app to help me set up the shop. I was really easy to install and did what I expected it to do

Rise of human

This app is great!! Very easy to set up. Highly recommended if if you need to comply with the GDPR!!

POPARTDESIGN

Nice très pratique et simple à utiliser et mettre en place j'approuve !

Easternada

Tried this App, simple to use and quick to set up. Happy to recommend to other users looking for a similar solution

Blume

Nice app!! Thanks. Very sample to install and necessary for the UE. Just installing you can see the cookies bar on the bottom.

TrendingTech Ltd

Brilliant app, looks very well , it has helped me a lot to get my website up and running. Colours are great

Class Jewels

Excellent App I Like it !!!! I Recommend this to anyone Who want to add cookies to his website I Have A good experience with it

NOWAHUG

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice work! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeu!

C'est Moi

How easy the product was to use and the quick set-up. Just click a few things and you're done. No coding needed.

Keltek Distribution

Easy to set up and use, it does exactly what is required by GDPR so I am very happy with the APP and the display banner