EU Cookie Bar GDPR ‑ 100% FREE

EU Cookie Bar GDPR ‑ 100% FREE

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie banner to EU customers. GDPR consent

SEIZA COSMETICS

EASY!! Fast, reliable, simple... I couldn't ask for more with these kind of "boring" topics when setting up a store

Astarte creations

Just perfect, simple to instal and use .
we can personnalise the sethings .
All what we need .

PlusCenter.co.uk

Perfect its really nice to use itm thank you fo the opportunity you give me to use your aoom thank you

SECRETS DE FEMMES

This free app is a great tool, and easy to install, not as others app. I hope this works well. Thank you.

Coles Balloons & Party Ltd

Easy to set up and integrate into my store and all seems to be working well so far... so much easier to set up then some other the other apps that offer the same thing.

Discount 1 for you

I have used this app so far very happy with it very easy to use and set up and it's free app working very well GDPr app well working as well

Too Need

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mettre en place la politique de confidentialité par rapport aux cookies et elle marche vraiment très bien et elle est simple d'utilisation et d’installation.

BelRose Flower Shop

Hersbest

Free app which does what it says. I really appreciate the effort, non-paid apps are much underrated.

Ree Collection

super easy to set up which meant that I could get it up and running asap. love that you can edit the features aswell.