EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

EU Cookie Bar ‑ Cookie GDPR

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie bar to European customers. GDPR -consent

TUCE.

I used it and it works really good. I like it and it is for free. I searched for an app like this so!

Perfect Shape

Really good ap, its works really good and its free. Really good ap, its works really good and its free!

Survival

nice is a very good app esta my bien i es muy eficaz perfecta para no tener dolores de cabeza de verda la recomiendo

loloDIVA

the best................................................................................................................................

BROWLY

Easy to use and implement App. Font size customisation would be great! Can recommend this app for EU usage!

DRONEGATE

I have used the application to add to shopify in compliance with the new regulations. Recommended this app by shopify appstore..

Tumomentozen.com

I have used the application to add to shopify in compliance with the new regulations. Recommended this app by a friend.

Pure Mocha

I honestly can't think of a single bad thing to say about this app. Does what it says it does. Beautiful!

redicon-clothing

Buena

Premium Vitality

Helpful and easy to use. Makes it very simple to install the " cookie bar - Cookie GDPR on our webshop. and it is free