Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, easy-to-use interface, and reliable performance. They value its customization options, seamless integration with other tools, and GDPR compliance. The app's customer support is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Merchants also highlight the effective cookie privacy management and the preference button that allows opting out of cookies. The app displays well on both PC and mobile devices.

November 19, 2019

The EU cookie Bar is super easy to install in my Shopify store! Great for store owners operating in the EU.

Sugarcola
January 5, 2022

Joy had a clear explanation on how I could solve my question. The app looks good on my website, I could change the colors according to my theme.

Kattten Klimmuur
Netherlands
Omega replied January 5, 2022

Hi Kattten Klimmuur

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

July 23, 2019

Great app if you need it for EU GDPR. It works perfectly on my shopify page. I am so glad to find it.

bettier
Sweden
Edited February 15, 2021

Easy to use! I saw it on google while I was searching for some plugin for cookies. Recommendable so far

Easy Life Tools
Spain
Edited January 4, 2022

My issues were resolved in a short period of time. Joyce's patience is greatly appreciated. Continue doing what you're doing and providing us with the finest possible experiences. Furthermore, this app allows visitors to modify their preferences. Strongly suggested!

Somavedic Česko
Austria
Omega replied December 29, 2021

Hi Somavedic Česko,

All the best!

December 29, 2021

Usefull App and GREAT SUPPORT. Everything we needed has been resolved in few hours. I can only recommend this App.

Somavedic Germany
Austria
Omega replied December 29, 2021

Hi Somavedic Germany,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!

November 4, 2019

Muy fácil de usar e instalar. Todos deberían considerar el uso de la misma. En muchos lugares es ley. Gracias

kuki&more
Mexico
June 16, 2020

Super

Foxstore-bg
Bulgaria
Edited June 17, 2019

Does what it says it does! Very easy to use and customize to your own likings! Thank you for creating this app!

Rocko's
Netherlands
January 30, 2019

So far so good. Quick and easy to customize and works the way I want it to. The message supplied is perfect to satisfy the EU law.

Demure LLC