Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TCP Expression Tees

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I really liked the quick and EASY install. Just trying it for the first time on my online store so we will see how it goes.

The Team Body

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very helpfull app, it's too bad the JS/CSS customization is only available with a paying upgrade...

Mimor Fabrics

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I installed the app in order to create some buzz on my website around the BFCM. I already use the Free Shipping Bar from the same company and it is intuitive, simple and straightforward. I like and recommend it!

SimonsDesigns

Amazing App and very user friendly. I was able to create an amazing bar in for my store in less than 5mins.

Zullan

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Testando ainda, parece ​bom!
Testando ainda, parece bom!

PPerceptions

Location France

I used this app and I hope it helps me out with my conversions but we will have to see how well it does .

dresspeachy

Location Australia

Just installed the app. The free plan is quite flexible, and allows for the necessary adjustments to suit most websites I think. I was able to play around the colour and font to make it suit my website. The only thing I can say is, I've chosen for the countdown banner to link to my 'bestseller' page, however I've refreshed it multiple times and tested on both desktop and mobile and it is still static, i.e. just a countdown timer that doesn't link to anywhere when clicked on. Not a huge issue for me though.

Lumi Material Electrico

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Es buena estaría padre que existieran mas opciones en el plan gratuito y no solo recuadros de un color unificado

buyable

Location Sri Lanka

yes after big search I found this good app
try this app there are free and paid plans available here

GoodMoodSupply

Location Argentina

So far so good ...................................................................................................................................................................................................