Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

Skin Amity

Super helpful for my new product launch. Thank you for creating this app. It gives options to really customize and make everything unique.

Tony Thomas Art

I love this app. So easy to create timer bars! Looking forward to creating timers for all my products.

GDS STYLE

Excelente aplicación los recomiendo mucho, haces tu barra en minutos y queda super profesional, todo super facil

Wally Hawkins Art

So far it's easy to do. Let's see how it works. I think It'll do great. This is my first time using this app. I hope I got it right.

SLFMADE HUSTLER

I use this app to let all my customers know when we have sales every once and awhile. This app has performed great for me so far.

LocoLego Store

Really nice app, the free plan it´s enough for me and it´s perfect for what I needed, 1oo % recommendable.

Pearls & Paper Dolls

This app is a must-have. It is extremely user-friendly, offers plenty of customization options and fits our business budget. Would recommend to anyone wanting to nudge shoppers to take action quickly!

MonkeyHands MDC

Best ever! It was so cool to use and easy! Thank you guys for creating this app. Hope to keep using it.

Nasty Flame P.R.

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME CREATE MY COUNTDOWN BAR TO INCREASE URGENCY. IT IS SUPER EASY TO USE AND I LOVED THE RESULTS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE IT BRINGS TO MY WEBPAGE.

The Laid-Back Bride

I used this app to boost my online sale. It is easy to install and user friendly and best part is there is a free plan available.