Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Baybee Boutique Llc

super easy to use and worked great on the site! Thank you!

Sa Bettas Aquatics

Its great Thankyou so much for this app

Shopvixin

Very easy to work and loved all the customizable options.

Excellent Clothes

Got super excited because the app helped me create a sweet countdown..... then I followed the instructions for making the app visible on my store 1000 times and its still not visible. I'm completely done with this app, but if you can get it to work for your store, I'm sure it would look great.

Beautiful You Hair Extensions

I have been using your free shipping bar and love it now I am trying your timer for black friday. It was easy to install. Thanks for all your tools. So now my timer needed some adjustments and it's thanksgiving trying to last minute get ready for big sale weekend and need help. Thought I at least send a message in maybe in the AM i will have a reply. Well to my surprise I got an answer wait not just an answer but help get the bar configed around my menu and name so all would be visible. Did you hear me thanksgiving day. What a wonderful app and support team.

Chris Squirrels

Very happy with this app, it's very easy to use. Highly recommend.

Beautiful Christenings

Loving this app. Professional look and so easy to use. Will probably upgrade to the premium app for choice of banner template backgrounds.

Cotton Dish

It is a really good app to create urgency

Methods To Life

Easy to Set Up and Great Tool to use!

Dipyourcar Com

Awesome app, exactly what I was looking for. My site needed a couple small tweaks to get it to perform exactly the way I wanted, and the support staff was right on top of it. Very satisfied, would recommend to anyone.