Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Sofamaniastore

Great app and awesome customer service! Had an issue and got contacted to clear up the issues and everything was addressed above and beyond. Extremely useful app!

Weenybee Com

Maris is one of the few app developers that understand how customer service should be conducted. Quick responses are very nice when you have a problem and Maris delivers. I've needed help and continue to ask questions daily and Maris hasn't let me down yet. You can't go wrong when selecting Excelify. I've tried other apps for product importing and they were confusing or had slow customer service response. Excelify is well documented and if you are an Excel newbie like me then Maris is on hand to give you help. Probably the best supported Shopify app and other developers should get with Maris to see what they are doing wrong and learn from the master of customer service.

Order2india Shopping

The Support Is Second To None !!!! Its a perfect app for importing and updating stock. It does all the work for you. The support is great and very helpful. I recommend it to everybody!. The Developer has a solution to almost everything!!! Keep Up The Good Work!!!

Hablu

I want to give this app 7 stars!

Easy to use and does what it says on the can!

The app is a must-have for all store owner. It will save you tons of time in sorting out your products and collections.

The support from the team and Maris Veide is unparallel. He is proactive and very efficient in resolving any issues that you may have with the app. He is totally willing to go beyond and above to assist with prompt response time.

Homeapparatus

Hi everyone do not be afraid of trying out the app as the service and actual interaction with one or another problem with the web is sorted or help is provided instantly Thanks to Maris I was able to upload my shop product images, broken html tags in my descriptions in one go. Without the app I would be probably loading the images forever as I have over 1000 products. One of the best so far working as promised app. Best of luck. Ed.

Starfiredirect

This is one of our most used and highly valued apps! The creator of the app, Maris, has worked diligently to improve the app even further, allowing the app to truly be an integral part of our daily process. His customer service has gone above and beyond to create a well-functioning and very useful app. We could not be happier!
The app allows us to access product and variant IDs easily, to update product information and images in one fluid motion. This app makes our day-to-day activity much easier, saving a lot of time and frustration, while allowing us to dig deeper and fine tune our products beyond Shopify's basic platform.
We can't recommend this app enough!

Ssdb Vinyl

Maris is absolutely awesome! Walked me through step by step on how to import/export pretty much my entire store. I highly recommend this app for transferring bulk items. Support is phenomenal and couldn’t ask for more help, than what I received. 5/5 stars by far!

Bikeproject

Worked perfectly first time on a fairly complex product migration of 6000 products including meta data. Easily the most straightforward import/export experience I've had with Shopify.
It was also great to get chat support during the process!

Timespace Store

I have been using the Bulk Import Export Update with Excel app for the past week and it is by far the best import/export app for Shopify. We have a lot of metafields for our products and the app handles those perfectly, allowing us to bulk update metafield data on import. When you run a full export (you can choose what you want to export), it combines all of the product data and metafield data in to a single file. This is also a great way to do a complete product backup of your store. The app also provides downloadable error reports on export and import and let’s you know how long the process will take and the remaining time to completion. Their support is truly excellent. Using the chat system within the app, within a few seconds someone is there to help and answer any questions. All in all, a fantastic app. This one will go in our Top 10 apps!

Shopfly Co Za

This is the best app to use for Shopify upload and updating.
Support for this app is probably the best I have ever had. The will go more than the extra mile to assist you as best they can. I would definitely recommend this to any Shopifier!

Great job!