Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Lightup No

Great app to bulk import product with multiple pictures.

Top notch customer service...

Continentalwf Com

The best app out there if you have a large catalog of products that you want to edit quickly. Maris is awesome and is probably top 2 in the level of support he provides. Available everytime we've had issues to help us think through and work them out. Very responsive.

Highly recommended!

Sleepinggianttexas Com

Great App!!! The best customer service- he helped import all of our customers and helped us with syncing our products in no time at all! Amazing app- really shaved off about 3-4 days worth of work and can't wait for the order importer that he said he will release soon! Thanks again!

Wall2wall Furnishings

This app is a life saver! It has saved me so much time adding multiple images and metafields! Customer service is quick and amazing, the filters are also very helpful when I need to update prices and inventory from specific vendors. Thanks!

Wall2Wall Furnishings
www.w2wfurnishings.com

Sofamaniastore

Great app and awesome customer service! Had an issue and got contacted to clear up the issues and everything was addressed above and beyond. Extremely useful app!

Weenybee Com

Maris is one of the few app developers that understand how customer service should be conducted. Quick responses are very nice when you have a problem and Maris delivers. I've needed help and continue to ask questions daily and Maris hasn't let me down yet. You can't go wrong when selecting Excelify. I've tried other apps for product importing and they were confusing or had slow customer service response. Excelify is well documented and if you are an Excel newbie like me then Maris is on hand to give you help. Probably the best supported Shopify app and other developers should get with Maris to see what they are doing wrong and learn from the master of customer service.

Order2india Shopping

The Support Is Second To None !!!! Its a perfect app for importing and updating stock. It does all the work for you. The support is great and very helpful. I recommend it to everybody!. The Developer has a solution to almost everything!!! Keep Up The Good Work!!!

Hablu

I want to give this app 7 stars!

Easy to use and does what it says on the can!

The app is a must-have for all store owner. It will save you tons of time in sorting out your products and collections.

The support from the team and Maris Veide is unparallel. He is proactive and very efficient in resolving any issues that you may have with the app. He is totally willing to go beyond and above to assist with prompt response time.

Homeapparatus

Hi everyone do not be afraid of trying out the app as the service and actual interaction with one or another problem with the web is sorted or help is provided instantly Thanks to Maris I was able to upload my shop product images, broken html tags in my descriptions in one go. Without the app I would be probably loading the images forever as I have over 1000 products. One of the best so far working as promised app. Best of luck. Ed.

Starfiredirect

This is one of our most used and highly valued apps! The creator of the app, Maris, has worked diligently to improve the app even further, allowing the app to truly be an integral part of our daily process. His customer service has gone above and beyond to create a well-functioning and very useful app. We could not be happier!
The app allows us to access product and variant IDs easily, to update product information and images in one fluid motion. This app makes our day-to-day activity much easier, saving a lot of time and frustration, while allowing us to dig deeper and fine tune our products beyond Shopify's basic platform.
We can't recommend this app enough!