Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Trough Creek Candle Co

This is by far the best app to import large data sheets! Not only does it work as simply as described, it has the best documentation explaining everything you need to know. The icing on the cake is the customer support! This is the best customer support that anyone could ask for. He goes above and beyond the normal!
Do not hesitate about getting this app; it really is great!

Mywysiwyge

Excellent App !!! Extremely solid app and full of features. Probably the best app for bulk import and update of metafields.

Dust Fume Mists

I have been working with Maris and his team with this App for 6 months...it has been amazing.
1. they are extremely responsive and helpful and also keep adding new capabilities to the app as we need them!!!!
2. The app - product, collections, Amazon, Google Shopping upload is extremely easy. Had 49k products to upload to one store and just under 10K for another store but they make it easier to upload than with the Shopify capability. And actually being able to sort out the collections whether smart or custom...priceless.
3. Updating products is easy and to make some products inactive - EASY!
I know 'easy' is a buzz word here, but that is the only word that I can think of because after so many months of frustration - There was MARIS!

Gearoneer

A++ Support!
They helped me in seconds, fast response and most of all kind support!
Support staff clearly knows their stuff to assist with any question.

Go ahead and give this app a try!

Chicago Flag Hats

I am awful with spreadsheets and have had a very manual process uploading products from Shopify to Amazon. This app changed all of that. I had a little tough time figuring out a small uploading portion so I contacted support... They not only fixed the issue, which was totally my fault, but they also went WAY PAST the expected help to make sure every product was uploaded. This is resulting in literally doubling the sales for my Shopify store.

Skeeters Speed Shop

So I posted a 4 star review and the app developer reached out to me immediately to resolve my speed issue, on a Sunday no less. The customer service from the developers deserve well beyond five stars!

Thanks Excelify!

Howardsgolf

The Excelify app is going to be a game changer for our store. We've been uploading manually individual products mainly because I've not had success using file formats in the past. As I was going through the training I noticed a webinar with Maris. He took the time to help me fully understand what I was doing wrong and gave me some additional pointers that will surely double, maybe triple my work!

Vacuum Direct

Fast and friendly customer support. App does exactly what it is intended to do -- make importing and exporting data to your Shopify store easier. Improvements are always being developed, including being able to schedule exports so I can save the file for backup of product data.

Lolaandtheboys Com

Maris was super fast at answering all my questions! Awesome App and a 5 star customer service!

Brightminds2

I would give this 10 if I could! We went live with 1500 skus and no way would it have been possible with the Shopify csv upload.
Support is absolutely amazing, Maris is responsive, thinks about what you are trying to achieve and is a delight to work with.
Tutorials are clear and extensive. Works with basic data plus metafields, all collections, Google data feeds...everything you can think of, even multiple image loading.
A must have app!