Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Mapscompany

This App is absolutely awesome! Works great, fast, A must have to work seamlessly with Shopify. The value for the price is incredible.
And the customer service is fast as lightning, super responsive.
Coming from the Woocommerce world, and having already some experience with other Shopify apps and themes, I can tell you this one is by far the best investment I have made since I subscribed to Shopify!

57rails

The app is pretty cool! By that I mean, it does what other apps were not able to.

More importantly, being able to WhatsApp the developer and have him reply that he made changes to the app in real-time to meet my needs; Priceless!

Gymandfitness Au

This app is a no brainer! It is amazing how it is now and would only get more awesome with its upcoming updates. The support you get is top notch. They won't stop until you get it resolved. I love how they even do courtesy follow ups as we all might get too busy and forget to reply back. Maris. I commend you good sir. You're always going above and beyond for your app users. To sum it all up, WE LOVE THIS APP!

Shredoptics Us Myshopify Com

Excelify is a great tool that allowed me to easily update in bulk all Shopify fields (including meta-fields) for Products, Discounts, Collections, etc...

The tool is very usable and the support is quick and very helpful.

Definitely a must tool for any website which need to import/export significant data!

Cozyearth2

This app is awesome and the support is top notch. Keep up the good work! We recently migrated from Magento to Shopify and that was a horrible experience
what I just did using this software was night and day better.

The app did a wonderful job of importing our customer data and worked awesome! Happy to recommend this app!

Icgsllc

Excellent tool, definitely saves me time to focus on more important tasks. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to save time with importing and exporting their Shopify products.

All Things Jeep

Simply the best App out there for managing collections! it saved us weeks of work. And the cherry on top is that their support is instant! they have live chat and they are willing to help you on the spot! I wish I could give 10 stars! Thank you!

Dodohomehu

This App saved me a ton of work! Shopify's basic csv import didn't work for me due to many reasons. Character coding and special language characters got all messed up and I couldn't make it work.

With this App, it took me around 35 minutes to upload all my 1400+ products with one click. This is way easier to use than Shopify's csv. Think this would be a great addition to all Shopify plans because it makes starting a store even easier!

I also received support via live chat when I got stuck with the import process. The service was A+ and we solved all my errors within in 5 minutes.

I highly recommend this App if you're dealing with 500+ items in your store or if you received your suppliers' database in an Excel sheet.

Inboxfitness

This app is pretty incredible. It helped us meet an aggressive timeline for migrating to Shopify including moving over a HUGE amount of metafield information. We would have spent many more hours (if not days) trying to get product/collection records sorted out and imported correctly without this app.

This is the only app I've found that will let you use one file (tabbed XLSX) to manage not only products, but also smart/custom collections, and customers. It give us the ability to manage almost all catalog information in one spot. The app interface is also incredibly handy including both the import/export status and result feedback that helps us identify any errors and how to fix them.

Best of all is the support. Maris has been quick to respond and even has pro-actively asked us if he could help when we were having issues. In one instance he even made a change to how the app was handling import errors within a few hours of seeing what was happening with our files. I highly recommend this app.

Floorcity

This app has really helped solve some things that Shopify can't out of the box. We use it to export all of our collections and make quick bulk updates in a Excel file and then import back in; all with the app.