Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Brightminds2

I would give this 10 if I could! We went live with 1500 skus and no way would it have been possible with the Shopify csv upload.
Support is absolutely amazing, Maris is responsive, thinks about what you are trying to achieve and is a delight to work with.
Tutorials are clear and extensive. Works with basic data plus metafields, all collections, Google data feeds...everything you can think of, even multiple image loading.
A must have app!

Oco Uk

Extremely solid app and full of features. Probably the best app for bulk import and update of metafields. Also fantastic support. Highly recommended!

Us Eazywallz

My goal was to duplicate my website to allow my customers to checkout in a different currency. I therefore needed to move all my products and collections to the new website.

I was about to delete the app because my poor skills couldn't make it work... And then I had the "brilliant" idea to contact its developer to see if he could help me.

Maris (the genius behind the app) replied in less than 2 minutes and did EVERYTHING to help me! He went above and beyond, stayed up past midnight (his time) on a Friday night to help me figure out what I did wrong. Now, I don't want people to think he works 24/7, but the fact that he helped after hours and made sure I was 100% satisfied is a rare and admirable quality.

All in all:

- APP = 5 STARS

- CUSTOMER SERVICE = 5 STARS

I can't recommend this app and Maris enough!

Thank you!

Dropshipperus

Could not be happier with this app, The customer service is outstanding.

Wholesale Plush

This product filled in the holes that Shopify's import/export function had. I recommend it for upload/dowloading of just about anything your store needs.

Fl8vors

The perfect app & best support you have never tasted before !
I highly recommend this app for Import & Export.

Smithstreetcycles

Fantastic app, I'm so glad I read all the other glowing reviews and signed up. This app is saving me time and money and makes it so much easier to do bulk updates and changes to my product listings, and it's backed by one of the best customer service experiences I've ever encountered - Maris goes above and beyond when it comes to problem-solving, analysing, brainstorming and delivering solutions. If you use Shopify and want to be a power-user, you need Maris (and Excelify!) on your team. Thanks Maris!

Wreckbike No

Very impressive and effective app, wich saves a bunch of work.
Superb customer service also.

Greenhouse Interiors Retail

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST APPS EVER!.. If your e-commerce site requires frequently updating inventory, image URLs, descriptions, orders and customer data - this is the ONLY app you need to manage imports/exports. I've tried others - this kills them all. It makes managing my store so much easier, saves me heaps of time, and the support is amazing. Every time I've been online and needed assistance Maris is there... its like he's the Import/Export 'angel'... looking over your work and takes the effort to help you with more challenging imports/exports. This App is hands-down the best we subscribe too... and one we rely on using very week to manage our store. 5-gold-stars for this App and Maris - legend!

Lightup No

Great app to bulk import product with multiple pictures.

Top notch customer service...