EXPORT OrderPro

EXPORT OrderPro

by menelabs

Easily generate customized reports on the fly and scheduled

Interesting Item

The app is great in helping us getting the necessary information for order processing. It would be better if we can download orders for multiple stores in a single export.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for the review! This is a great idea, I will add this in the roadmap.

Official Sailing LaVagabonde Merchandise

This app is great and the support has been lightning quick when needed. We saved a LOT of time and frustration by switching to Export Orders because it allowed us to neatly organize what we need to order each week and makes nice summaries of each order with all their products in it. (something shopify doesn't do). 5 stars all the way.

Ime2s

EXPORT OrderPro is a great app. Easy to use and work as described! Highly recommended!!!

Gab7tronicStore

Buena aplicación de verdad me facilita exportar las ordenes. Good y good

Espero que la sigan mejorando.

King of Shaves

We needed this App to provide customised CSV export files for our fulfilment house and for them to be sent at different times. And that is exactly what it does! Recommended.

It does a shed load of other things too (but we have not tried them yet).

Preggy Plus

This app has saved us so much time and made it super easy to prepare our delivery reports. It has been a game changer.

Korendy TR

Forget the others and don't waste your time. This is the best order edit app that helped me organise order export files easily.

You can simply create your own export template and don't waste time again and again.

It is very much flexible as well..
Thanks guys for developing such an app.

iluvmastore

With this app I can create customized reports similar to the templates i receive from suppliers, I can filter by vendor, tags, financial, date and even useful filters i never knew i"d be needing hhh and I can export my orders manually or automatically to emails or ftp I send daily order csv to my suppliers without having to login to the app, I just setup the reports once and now it’s fully automated.
Support guys are amazing are unbelieable, I had trouble using a spoecific feature and i ve contacted them on saturday and i was directed to the developer who used skype shared screen with me and did me a live tutorial to the whole App i never had such support experience.
Highly recommended app or just keep struggling like i was before!

Heimatgut® 100% Natürliche Snacks – Bio, Vegan, Frei von Zusatzstoffen

Awesome, very powerful app AND really really good customer service. If you want really customized exports use this app and you're done :)

Reggaeton Store

OMG, BEST APP EVER.

Like seriously, this app saved our print on demand fulfillment process because it is so easy to export orders.

Recommended to all shopify users

Previous 1 3 4 5