Exportible ‑ Order Export

Exportible ‑ Order Export

by Stock Sync

Export orders in customizable format to FTP/Email/Google Sheet

Effie's Homemade

“We researched plugins for customized exports and decided on Exportible. It was powerful and could be implemented with some trial and error. When we recently added new products and ran into limitations with what we could include in our export. The Exportible team worked consistently until the proper changes were made to the underlying code to support our new product line. Their tech support is knowledgeable and responds usually within a day. I would use them again with other client's Shopify sites without hesitation.”

iiGears™

Best app, it auto emails my team the order import daily. Saves your time from manually exporting and sending it to your supplier or team

Adult Products In-Store

We have chosen this app as the recommended order export process for all customers using our dropship service. The guys are extremely helpful and fast to respond. Cheers
Greg

Wild For Salmon

Just started using the the app, but so far it has a great set of features and tech support has been super responsive to requests for support.

ZIPLINEGEAR

Thank you Exportible...you've made my life easier and saved me a ton of time when I export my orders to my inventory software.

Ribatex.dk

I highly recommend the app, it helped to save time, support was very attentive, they assisted in building the xml file for the shop

Sunakin

Exportible helped improve the accuracy and ease of sharing Shopify data between our sales, finance and warehouse teams. The app was easy to set up and customize and replies from support were quick and helpful. Highly recommended.

SHOPVOLIX

I used this app to help me export orders faster and it's amazing I recommend It saves so much time, and it's soo convenient

NesoTrendyfashion

Very helpful i can't do my orders organization without this application thank you decelopers it make it easy to export different kinds of reports

Bonvagon

Great app!. First, it is easy to implement and use. It made us save at least one person by automizing order export process. Second, it has been updated as needed and the support team is very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7