Exportible ‑ Order Export

Exportible ‑ Order Export

by Stock Sync

Export orders in customizable format to FTP/Email/Google Sheet

Tablo

The application is relatively user-friendly, but the real benefit is the great support team. Have a question? Bam! Response in 24 hours - and not just a non-answer putting you into a holding queue. A proper answer to your question.

pandashop.es

It's saving me so much time, I can send the orders to my logistic team automatically without having to worry everyday. You save time and routinary tasks!

kebet packaging

Does exactly what it says it's going to do. Excellent app and intuitive to boot. Need a little help... but thats available.

Hulubre

Been using it for a month now. Not much to say besides its amazing and gets the job done with no glitches at all

Plants R Us Hoya

The app is easy to use, does the export either manually or automatically by schedule. Very happy with it.

Effie's Homemade

“We researched plugins for customized exports and decided on Exportible. It was powerful and could be implemented with some trial and error. When we recently added new products and ran into limitations with what we could include in our export. The Exportible team worked consistently until the proper changes were made to the underlying code to support our new product line. Their tech support is knowledgeable and responds usually within a day. I would use them again with other client's Shopify sites without hesitation.”

iiGears™

Best app, it auto emails my team the order import daily. Saves your time from manually exporting and sending it to your supplier or team

Adult Products In-Store

We have chosen this app as the recommended order export process for all customers using our dropship service. The guys are extremely helpful and fast to respond. Cheers
Greg

Wild For Salmon

Just started using the the app, but so far it has a great set of features and tech support has been super responsive to requests for support.

ZIPLINEGEAR

Thank you Exportible...you've made my life easier and saved me a ton of time when I export my orders to my inventory software.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7