4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient and customizable order export capabilities. It seamlessly integrates with other applications and automates order fulfillment processes. The app is praised for its ability to export orders to various platforms including FTP servers and Google Sheets. Merchants appreciate its affordability and the value it provides. The support team is noted for their quick and knowledgeable assistance.

November 25, 2020

Excellent App, easy to set up and auto export new (in fact any) orders for import to our back end financials. Impressive, friendly and responsive support from the Exportible team. Highly recommended. Paul, Transport & General Engineering, New Zealand

Transport & General Engineering Co Ltd
New Zealand
7 days using the app
June 28, 2020

Fantastic app if you really need to customise csv or excel file exporting your orders. I stopped looking for other apps immediately.

Super Heroes Warehouse
7 months using the app
June 13, 2017

A great tool, easy to customize, did exactly what we needed without breaking the bank. Good support too, had quick replies to a few queries which really helped.

Co Detect Com
7 months using the app
May 8, 2020

I downloaded more than 5 apps to edit the order. It was the best of them. It is also easy and simple to use. Recommended recommendation

4Mili フォーミリ | Light me キラキラ輝く毎日
Japan
6 months using the app
January 24, 2019

This plugin is much simpler that most others and it does exactly what we need to transmit orders to our logistics partner. Support of SFTP is great! Also, I really appreciate that developers added the possibility to export order properties in separate columns in 48 hours, following my request. The plugin is great and the team behind as well. We use it in automated mode to transmit orders to our logistics partner every morning, and it seems robust: it worked every day since we use it. I recommend it.

The Loveteam
6 months using the app
June 4, 2020

Awsome App, it helps me see my orders in google sheets! I can edit and modify how i would want, this app is of great use.

Sportcaze
5 months using the app
Edited May 18, 2019

I cannot find anywhere where I can combine two columns like shipping address 1 & 2? I don't know how to contact you.

RelicGate
5 months using the app
February 10, 2021

Just started using the the app, but so far it has a great set of features and tech support has been super responsive to requests for support.

Wild For Salmon
5 days using the app
July 20, 2020

Terrible. The option for automatically exporting orders when new orders are created/placed doesn't work. Waste of money.

Ezizum
Pakistan
4 months using the app
SyncX replied July 21, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience. The reason it wasn't working because the Sheet Name: Sheet 6 in the settings doesn't match any sheets in the Google Sheet. I have corrected that. If you like to give us another chance, please have a look.

February 4, 2019

Very useful plugin backed up be excellent customer support (thanks Jor!). One of the only apps that allows you to export a csv file per order in format that is easy to customise via FTP, Email or both.

Best Fitness Equipment