Exportible ‑ Order Export

Export customizable report of orders to FTP/Email/Google Sheet

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

exportible export data from shopify

SALUUS

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The feed is not working, as per StockSinc. This problem was detected a few days ago. It has always worked since 2020. Furthermore, the synchronization phase of our supplier on the FTP account (who does not use Exportible) works as usual and they insert their exchange files without errors. What have you changed?

December 22, 2021

We understand the frustration you going through. The FTP was working before but it wasn't working. It is possible the vendor block our server IP from accessing the FTP. Do you have the vendor contact? Do share so we can help work with them on this.

Manchester Factory

Location Australia

Halfway through my trial - been asking support the same question over and over to get some help with how I am trying to set up my export to use the app. Unhelpful thus far and has been a waste of time.

Ezizum

Location Pakistan

Terrible. The option for automatically exporting orders when new orders are created/placed doesn't work. Waste of money.

July 21, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience. The reason it wasn't working because the Sheet Name: Sheet 6 in the settings doesn't match any sheets in the Google Sheet. I have corrected that. If you like to give us another chance, please have a look.

Micro-Tools

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is now dead and I'm not getting my orders out. Support is slow which is causing major headaches. I guess I need to find another app to do the job.

March 1, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience. What you are facing is an issue during our upgrade of Exportable platform version. We notice you are still using Exportable. Hope our app will change your mind in this review as time proven.

Cambio Roasters

I tried to contact Exportable twice but they didn't get back to me until the middle of the night both times. Then, they didn't solve my problem either time. The app never worked. As a start-up company with no real tech support, we really count on a quick response. It's frustrating to have to wait when you need a file exported soon and it could be a quick fix on their end.