Exportible ‑ Order Export

Exportible ‑ Order Export

by Stock Sync

Export orders in customizable format to FTP/Email/Google Sheet

Ezizum

Terrible. The option for automatically exporting orders when new orders are created/placed doesn't work. Waste of money.

July 21, 2020

We are sorry for the bad experience. The reason it wasn't working because the Sheet Name: Sheet 6 in the settings doesn't match any sheets in the Google Sheet. I have corrected that. If you like to give us another chance, please have a look.

Micro-Tools

The app is now dead and I'm not getting my orders out. Support is slow which is causing major headaches. I guess I need to find another app to do the job.

March 1, 2019

We are sorry for the bad experience. What you are facing is an issue during our upgrade of Exportable platform version. We notice you are still using Exportable. Hope our app will change your mind in this review as time proven.

Cambio Roasters

I tried to contact Exportable twice but they didn't get back to me until the middle of the night both times. Then, they didn't solve my problem either time. The app never worked. As a start-up company with no real tech support, we really count on a quick response. It's frustrating to have to wait when you need a file exported soon and it could be a quick fix on their end.