Exportible ‑ Order Export

Export customizable report of orders to FTP/Email/Google Sheet

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

App highlights

  • Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Reviews

4.6 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    82% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    7% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 1 stars
1 - 10 of 79 reviews

Berghofftoys.com

Location Belgium

Exportable Order export doet wat het moet doen, veel opties en goede support. Vragen worden snel beantwoord.

Schleifmeister24

Location Germany

Leider auf Englisch, aber ansonsten eine einfache Export Datei von Bestellung in CSV Datei. Kann ich nur Empfehlen!

Imperial Pearl

Location United States

Great App! Very customizable, does exactly what we need and has been working great since we set it up. Also, I had a minor issue but their support responded quickly and my issue was taken care of shortly after. Thank you.

Loyal Footwear

Location United States

This is the one app I found with customizable filters that allows me to export both standard Shopify data about my orders, as well as customization data that is collected via other apps that customers use on my orders. It also allows me to only export customer orders to be made (using Shopify tags) while being able to omit orders that are just for deposit. This app was the missing link in automating my order workflow for my handmade custom products. ( I use it in tandem with another app for auto-tagging my orders). I had a few hiccups setting up to export to a google sheet but customer service was quick to help me sort out my mistake and now my sheet fills automatically as new orders are placed. 10/10 would recommend this app!

Sniff & Bark

Location Canada

great app, easy to use and customize. AMAZING customer service, responded to my questions very quickly and helped me resolved it.

We Drink Bubbles

Excellent app. Has every feature you would need to export your orders the way you like to process them. The team is very helpful and responsive as well.

CRYPTED

Ich habe diese App für einen sehr komplexen Anwendungsfall verwendet. Dabei kommt unglaublich viel Liquid Code zur Berechnung der einzelnen Google Sheet Seiten zum Einsatz. Unfassbar, wie gut durchdacht diese App ist. Jedes Mal wenn ich mir dachte: Wow, dieses Feature wäre jetzt echt hilfreich, habe ich es irgendwo in den Einstellungen gefunden. Idee für die Zukunft:
Erstellte Felder lassen sich über liquid wie folgt aufrufen: {{ item['Feld Name'] }}. Es wäre EXTREM hilfreich, wenn man um die darin enthaltenen Werte abzurufen, nicht extra das dazugehörige Feld erstellen müsste, sondern über die FeldId, Beispiel: Feld Name ist "Order Id", leider ist es nur möglich dessen Wert nach Erstellung des Feldes mit item['Order Id'] abzurufen. Hier würde ich mir wünschen, dass ich es ebenfalls über die Shopify API, in diesem Fall das Object: "id" abrufen kann. Ansonsten bin ich sehr zufrieden und kann diese App jedem empfehlen, der seine Bestellinformationen organisiert und live in eine Tabelle übertragen möchte.

GINLEE Studio

Very easy to configure. Im using it to generate end of the day sales reports from multiple locations and run preorder lists from multiple locations which updates daily. The support team is very helpful and quick to respond. Helped me to add a feature that wasn’t available in just few hours.

采寓生活館

nice app and help us a lot to manage my orders.
Recommend to all shopify users.
We used around 1 year and wish to have discount. ^^

I am Jolia

Works like a charm. The support team helped me to add a custom field (photo link uploaded by customer). Definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8