Outlink External Links Button

Outlink External Links Button | Reviews

by Thalia

External button links | Affiliate link | Amazon Walmart Ebay..

Master Maison

Extremely helpful customer service - multiple times they have written custom code for my websites to better integrate the Outlinks app (hiding shopping cart functions, hiding buttons, fixing bugs, etc).

Les frères spirit

This app helped us as a distributor direct to other places to purchase an exclusive product. The customer service from this developer is amazing, I highly recommend!

November 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

NIM7

I am the Shopify Partner and Designer for NIM7.com and I work with a lot of app devs on Shopify. The team at Outlink is by far the most efficient, effective, and responsive support team that has responded with immediate solutions and assistance that I have ever worked with here on Shopify. They really set the standard for the best this app store has to offer and make the process simple. They thrive in customer support, communication, and have made working with their additional functionalities a pleasure to implement as a solution my client needed. I used this app to replace the Add to Cart button and redirect purchases to MindBody software (rather than paying for a 3rd party integration service). They are a perfect example of what makes Shopify great! I truly hope they keep growing, expanding services, and set the bar for other developers here in the app store. Thank you for all you have done for my client's site. I will definitely be recommending your services for my future clients who are more service-based than products. Rae Carter
eKama Support
www.ekamasupport.com
website example: https://nim7.com/products/acro-yoga-class-packages?variant=41893593317606

November 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an incredible review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Boho and Chic

Great app and top notch support, best one out there if you want to add Amazon affiliate links to your pages.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Outlink app.

kleinkinderen

We absolutely LOVE this app and the awesome customer service we've got. This app gives our webstore the functionality we needed and it's so versatile. No coding required and it works just perfect! Thanks.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Bloody Wolf Tattoo Supply

Great app! Easy to install, easy to use, and the button fits in with its surroundings while removing Shopify's Add to Cart button.

August 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Madd Gear

Solid app and great customer service. Support responded quickly and took care of our technical issue when we migrated to an expansion site.

August 5, 2021

The Jersey

Excellent App that has allowed us to add a new sales option for our website. I am not the best at setting things like this up, as some code is involved, but the staff were on hand every step of the way and made it incredibly easy to do. Would fully recommend.

July 4, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Baseball Caps

The best app for individuals in the affiliate marketing or curation business. Customer support has been the best we've experience on the Shopify platform and customer support is truly the backbone of any business. We would definitely check out any future apps they create simply because the experience was phenomenal.

June 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

4X4OC

Support is amazing! Super fast response times! The plugin also works very well. Super easy to use and works as intended! 11/10

May 28, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9