Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Personalised Xmas

What a fantastic company to deal with. We needed some custom work doing to go with the App, these guys held our hands from start to finish and went well above and beyond for us! Thank you so much! :)

Normlprint

super awesome.. glad I choose this app for my store. I recommend it to anyone that wants full control of their store.

Grand Fleurs

love the app, easy to work with and they are highly responsive!

---
currently in the process of changing from wix to shopify!

-founder of grandfleurs.com

Yourwholesalepetstore

I just got this app and I am having problems with. It would be nice if there was a chat or phone number to talk to someone with questions. I am in my free trail and may not get to the 10 days. Support lacks!!!!

Tinyhandsonline

This app has made me my money back by 1000x and more. I just have a few products that use this app and people love being able to customize their order. It takes a bit of a learning curve to understand how to use it, but the team behind this are very responsive and helpful. Now I only wish every variation could be tied to existing SKU's!

Wholesaledistributor

Great App! Fixed Every weird Custom Product issue we had. I wish we would have installed it sooner, and avoided the weird shopify complications that we were having. Response was 24 hours!

Artful Life Designs

App works very well. Great customer support when we had any questions. artfullifedesigns.com

Www Justathought Ie

Great service and customer care

Mbkplanners

If I could give this app less starts, I would. The installation instructions are extremely difficult to follow. The only way to contact customer support is via email which takes 8+ hours for a response AND they have no way to offer assistance to stores with certain apps already installed.
I have now been contacted several time by the developer asking me to remove my review. I attempted to use this app, it did not work for me and customer service was very slow in any sort of a reply. When they finally did reply it was to tell me they couldn't help me and to remove my review. Customers be warned!

Gabo Mocean

My products have ton of options and I was so disappointed when I found out that Shopify can only handle 100 variants...
I then looked for an app and tried many of them before finding this one.
It is by far the easiest and most affordable out there.
I'm not too advanced and I had questions. I dreaded the support "TICKET" but to my surprise I got my app installed and my questions answered in plain English in less than an hour!
Wow! If like me, you do have many product options, try this app. You will glad you did, saving money and headaches :)