Shipway  ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 12, 2020

Thanks Ezyslips team for the amazing features which you guys provided us, The shipment status reports are really helps me for checking the status of shipments which are RTO and NDR. And the tracking about the return shipment is amazing.

Smart Objects
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 10, 2020

good app, nice working. Feature are good.............................................................................................................................

...

Hamster London International
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 8, 2020

I must say that this app is one of the amazing app which I used on shopify to process my orders. Ezyslips have an amazing team to support and help. I really suggest this app to all the users who works on shopify.

Gadgets Live
August 8, 2020

I have been using this panel from last 4 years, Very smooth process to ship your orders. Highly Recommended.

Tech Triqx
August 8, 2020

I like to work with the Ezyslips panel, My account manager is Kajal. And she is providing very good support with Eyzslips panel.

Dear Gadgets
July 29, 2020

Its been a amazing experience to work with Ezyslips app. Working on the panel is so easy, that I can process my complete orders in just 15-20 mins. Thanks Guys for the Amazing App.

bluehorsemarket
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 27, 2020

Using this app on all my stores from last 3 months . One of the best customer support . one click invoice and lable generation . Easy to use tracking system and best NDR management system . Thankyou easyslip team :)

handydeals.in
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 27, 2020

I am using this app from last 3 months . Superb customer support . one click invoice and lable generation . fantastic tracking system and best NDR management system . Thankyou easyslip team :)

bettersolutions.in
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 16, 2020

We use Ezyslips for our different online stores, Its provides us a nice support to manage all stores in single Ezyslips account. With the help of that we can easily check the business growth.

THANKS Team.... Keep it up !!!!!

Web Grapho
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 16, 2020

I like work with Ezyslips, All features make our work easy, save lots of time and manual efforts. Pricing are very reliable according to the services that the app serve.

Thanks Team the amazing experience to work with you.

Gadgets Shopie