PingMe: Messenger Live Chat +

All-in-one live chat app: Facebook Messenger, Instagram

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

Fusspot Collagen Beauty Tea

Location Australia

I've just installed Omega messenger chat to our site, and it's been fabulous! The support team, in particular Lynn, were so wonderful to work with - they responded immediately and were so helpful and their support/Dev team went into my store and fixed the issues straight away, and even did it in time for the weekend! Loving the app and now let's hope customers start chatting with us on there! Thanks guys!

July 26, 2022

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻
Cheers,
Lynn

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Joy <3 was very nice and understood my problem right away. My website's widget was not displaying, and she fixed it immediately. I am happy to receive great customer service, and I'm looking forward to receiving my clients' questions through this chat app.

July 21, 2022

Thanks a ton for taking some of your time to share these great comments! 🥰🥰🥰Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. Your review is very much appreciated! 🙌
Best wishes,
Joy

Unicofam

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Una aplicación sencilla de usar. La versión gratuita cumple bien con lo básico necesario. Muy buen servicio de soporte. Respuestas rápidas y claras.

July 8, 2022

Eres mi ángel con un corazón bondadoso 🥰🥰 Nuestro equipo estuvo muy feliz de leer tus comentarios sobre la facilidad de configuración y el soporte rápido. Muchas GRACIAS 🤗

Xrsbeautyhair

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

good app, we used it over 1 year it helped us a lot, and the important thing is this app never have trouble

June 28, 2022

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app 🌞🌞🌞 We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!❣️ 💕 💞

7706outlet

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Todo genial, Carlos, el asesor que me ayudó, tuvo tooda la paciencia del mundo, fue estupendo, atento y proactivo, gracias a él pude gestionar todo muchos mas rápido y eficiente que silo hubiera hecho sola. 100% satisfecha.

June 27, 2022

Hola, gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejarnos una reseña tan fantástica. Nos alegra saber que le encantó su experiencia con nuestra aplicación y el equipo de soporte. Su satisfacción es nuestra prioridad y, como afirma su evaluación, nos enorgullecemos de nuestro servicio excepcional. ¡Gracias nuevamente por sus comentarios!

ShadesofParadise

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very friendly & helpful. Diego helped & guided me to set up the app. I Haven't used the app yet but it looks great on my website!

June 13, 2022

You’re so nice 💙💚💛🧡Thanks big time for your kind words for Diego's service. Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

Janae's Closet Boutique Shop

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Very friendly and quick customer service. I just started using this app on my website. So, I am sure it will be a great help for my store.

June 9, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that Facebook Messenger - Live Chat is a hit with you. We go above and above to assist every merchant, and I'm delighted we met your expectations. We wish you and your business the best of luck! 💙💚💛🧡

Cheers,
Omega Facebook Messenger - Live Chat team

thankthewavemaker

Time spent using app 28 minutes

I use Facebook to communicate with lots of customers so it was a no brainer to get this app since it would integrate with my business needs perfectly. While setting up the app I ran into some problems and Carlos helped me out, turned out I did everything right and there was just a simple upgrade they needed to do. Everything was perfect and now my site is flowing the way it needs to be Thanks for such an amazing app, and such great support

June 8, 2022

We’re pleased that Carlos was able to provide you with exceptional service! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. 🌻 🌞

Spark Up Asia

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 31 minutes

so far is the easiest and free messenger app on shopify. quiet ok to use and service person is very supportive.

June 8, 2022

You rock! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 our customer support team was doing cartwheels after reading your review of their work🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

Mpact

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 41 minutes

Tracy is super helpful, responsive, and patient in helping us customizing our initial setup! Top-notch customer service!

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your sharing 👏👏👏! Our team, especially Tracy, will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates our whole team to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our users 💚💛🧡

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41