Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat, Abandoned Cart Recovery via Messenger Chat

Free plan available

Zezam Art

Malika is a great customer service representative for this app! Helped me out with my problem in a good way.

PIE TECHNOLOGIE

Très pratique sur ma boutique je recommande de mettre un bouton messenger afin de conseiller au mieux vos clients

January 20, 2022

Salut
Merci d’avoir pris le temps de partager cette note positive! Nous nous assurerons de partager cela avec l’équipe du magasin pour leur faire savoir qu’ils continueront le travail incroyable. N’hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez des questions.
Tous les meilleurs!
Kaylee - Équipe Omega

Rawlulu Cosmetics

Great app and customer support, They literally help grant me a minor feature I've requested for free. Thank you so much

January 19, 2022

Hi Rawlulu Cosmetics

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Pure Bengals

This app has help connect to my customer who are hesitant on subscribing. I had technical difficulties when I changed theme but the team was fantastic. The support they provide is surreal. Thank you so much for all you’ve done.

January 17, 2022

Hi Pure Bengals,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Andaaz Collection Deals

just awsome this is very good app i really like expectiing more feature in future line instagram plugin and product catalogue in messenger chat

January 16, 2022

Hi Andaaz Collection Deals,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

All the best,

azul-labs-store

I have NO idea why Facebook doesn't make their own app. I'm glad someone else put in the effort to make something so helpful.

January 13, 2022

Hi azul-labs-store

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

isneon

Very great tool and service. I got a lot of help from Joy. And the tool upgraded with some new function. I'll make full use of it.

Hello isneon,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Joy - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

PardonMyKicks

great support! i had some issues but could connect with the support and solve it very quick. appreciate the help

Hello PardonMyKicks!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment, especially our support team. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!
All the best,

Homeinnk Print

Although many of my customers usually contact us via email, I still recommend the app to the merchants who need to communicate with your customers in real-time. I like the feature of sending the order information to messenger, it creates a better connection between buyer and seller.

Hi Homeinnk Print!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app. It is customers like you that help keep our lights on, and we couldn't be more grateful to see you with us.
Thank you again for your honest feedback!

Dress Me Up Dress Hire

service was excellent really satisfied with the help that was given, maybe just work on how quickly the team can resolve issues

January 5, 2022