Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Artmore Graphics Ltd

Super fast reply and kingly help to solve the problem in minutes. Strong recommend to every one's store.

Forest Touch

Great app and amazing support!
Had an issue with the way I had set it up and had my issue fixed in minutes allowing my customers to keep in touch :)
Definitely recommend for everyone!

izmirlimidyeci

Very good and fast response from Customer Service. Nice App to add to the store. I had a small issue they respond to it very fast and resolve the problem. I strongly recommend

L.P Tech Shed

great app very useful and very well designed i definitely would recommend using this, great work creator(s)

Plancher Laurentides

Nous utilisons l'application mais répond uniquement en anglais. Nous l'avons mis en français et ça répond encore en anglais. Avez vous une solution ?

FiveFudge

Mobile user's click on it, it doesn't open. It sends random messages through to us such as shop now, browse, get started. I presume this is happening when users click on the link. Users are commenting/apologising for sending random messages when all they do is click on the icon.

April 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with our Facebook app.

I may know these are auto response settings from your Facebook page, not the settings from the app. Please help us to check it in Facebook's settings.

If you need any support, please feel free to let us know.
Regards,
Kaylee

Mongooshopping

Excelente herramienta para retener y cerrar una venta muy contenta del facebook chat
recomiendo app.

Hydromanshop

Its a good app at first I think but when I installed it, it never work again. even my friends open my website and tap on the messenger icon, it doesn't works at all.

April 28, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure the issue on your store, maybe due whitelist domain or restriction setup on facebook settings.
If you can, please reinstall app and let me know.
I'll check this.

Regards,
Kien

Curated Plants

Great app, very easy to use interface. If you have any question customer service is super fast and helpful. 5 stars.

C3D Face Shield

When it works, it's great -- but many customers reported it redirects them to my facebook page, like something is broken. Had to uninstall.