Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Chat, Abandoned Cart Recovery via Messenger Chat

Free plan available

Kindest Gifts

Very helpful & friendly customer service! I had a few issues getting set up because I was using Zipify pages, but the support team had it resolved quickly. There are some minor limitations, but those are mostly because of Facebook's settings & controls.

November 17, 2021

Hi Kindest Gifts,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Have a good day!

SKYHERO LAB

Super easy to set up and good looking app. I downloaded it because for some reason, the old Messenger app didn't work.

November 17, 2021

Hi SKYHERO LAB,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Unifable

excellent app!! i recommend it 100% it help me a lot to connect with my costumers. thank you so much.

Hi Unifable,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Omega. We’re proud to deliver great value to our customers, so we’re delighted that you found our app to be helpful.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,
Kaylee - Omega team

FriendStore

Excelente aplicacion para mantener un contacto mas personalizado con los clientes y ademas en tiempo real

Hola FriendStore,

Estamos encantados de saber que eligió nuestra aplicación para su tienda!
Es un honor ser parte de su negocio y esperamos que su experiencia aquí lo haya hecho aún más especial.
Le deseamos muchos años más de éxito y esperamos trabajar con usted durante muchos años más.

Todo lo mejor,
Kaylee - Equipo Omega

Furr and Family

I used this app to grow my communication with my visitors and it has helped me greatly in managing my store traffic.

Hi Furr and Family,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is committed to providing high-quality service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Best regards,

Gifttify Australia

This is my first time writing a review of a product. Very convenient and effective feature. but especially satisfied with the quality of care service. Thank you Joy for being enthusiastic and helping me solve the problem.

November 10, 2021

Hello Gifttify Australia!

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such good feedback from you. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you need our support.

Filokart

It helps us to communicate well with our customers. Keep up the good work. Thank you and have a great day.

November 9, 2021

Hello Filokart!
I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

Athena's by Katie Amero

4am in the morning, I had an issue. It was tackled and solved within 20 minutes. Excellent customer service!

November 5, 2021

Hi Athena's by Katie Amero,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

SlipeSpesialisten

Very easy to set up and works great. New cool features coming aswell :) This app makes my day easier, and that is always a nice thing :)

October 29, 2021

Hi

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!

Bitalphaco

还没开始使用,现在试试看看好不好用。还没开始使用,现在试试看看好不好用。还没开始使用,现在试试看看好不好用。还没开始使用,现在试试看看好不好用。还没开始使用,现在试试看看好不好用。还没开始使用,现在试试看看好不好用。还没开始使用,现在试试看看好不好用。

October 29, 2021