Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

HugBug

Super easy, super quick installation. I like how i can tweak it to suit my brand. Premium version is definitely worth it. Store viewers feel engaged quick which is imperative for conversions. Also chatted with the support team who are friendly and responsive. I really like how they handled my specific requests. Will be checking in for future apps by these guys for sure ...

Joaillerie Zimm's

Needed help, hope this was nothing, prove to be more complex. The came in, via TeamViewer and didn't quit until this work. I am very happy and impress just by the service. I really have high hope for this apps, now that i have seen them work. I recommend.

GAME MASTERS

I really like it. It helped me to convert clients that I wasnt converting before and the free plan is good.

Pyk Copenhagen

I had some difficulties setting it up, to begin with, but the service and support helped me in a fast and efficient way.

Caja Del Crimen

I had some question regarding my integration and I got quickly and very good helped by Cong from customer support. I can recommend everybody this app/integration!!

TrendOye

I just started using this app.. as of now it looks good to operate for live customer chat.. all da best team omega..

毛起來 MAOUP

great APP to easy use!
kindly, fast and helpful service to solve our question perfectly. awesome!
thanks

Cone Depot

So far so good... Push button install. Fast and intuitive Facebook login. Straight forward settings. Highly customizable. Best of all it works. Direct customer to you Facebook instant messaging from anywhere on your website.

Komorebi Knife

I had an issue integrating the pop-up messenger icon to my webshop. I have reached out to the support team and my problem was solved in no time. Really effective customer service. Highly recommend, thank you!

QuincyLash

Beware of what you are giving this app in return for free use!

They inject another Facebook Pixel on my store, a pixel owned by them, collecting my customer data!

You can download the Facebook pixel helper chrome extension to see this for yourself.

UPDATED: Company wrote to me to clarify (as per below). Updated my rating from 1 to 3 stars. I am still not sure if I want to use this.

September 22, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. However, there might be a misunderstanding here. Facebook has put Facebook pixel due to the same Facebook sdk between Facebook chat and pixel. Our app function is to display only, when the app includes sdk.js from Facebook, it also includes the pixel by Facebook default.
However, it does not affect your Pixel account, and we definitely do not collect any customer information from your store. In addition, Facebook does not allow that.

We do hope our explanation is clear enough to make sure there is no misunderstanding here which can affect our future merchants. We created the app to support merchants and build trust for our brand and this comment can make the customers misunderstood our purpose .

We have contacted you via email and contact number if you need any support or any further information.
Please get back to us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,