PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Developer
Omega
4.9
August 15, 2022

Truly flawless. The best customer support I ever experienced........................................

NorthSheep Sverige
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
Omega replied August 16, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

August 15, 2022

I highly recommend to everyone use this app personally I’m using for my brand it’s Helped me a lot customers get automatically emails whenever orders get any updates so it’s this really amazing app and show to my customer live updating on my store must try it once for sure you’ll like it

Dlav
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied August 16, 2022

Lost of and Thank you so much! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

August 15, 2022

Great service. I used this app for Facebook messenger and they helped me set up the widget in no time.

Phong Cách Xanh
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Omega replied August 16, 2022

Hearing the positive feedback from you made my day 💙💚💛🧡 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

July 25, 2022

I've just installed Omega messenger chat to our site, and it's been fabulous! The support team, in particular Lynn, were so wonderful to work with - they responded immediately and were so helpful and their support/Dev team went into my store and fixed the issues straight away, and even did it in time for the weekend! Loving the app and now let's hope customers start chatting with us on there! Thanks guys!

Fusspot Collagen Beauty Tea
Time spent using app: 15 days
Omega replied July 26, 2022

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻
Cheers,
Lynn

July 20, 2022

Joy <3 was very nice and understood my problem right away. My website's widget was not displaying, and she fixed it immediately. I am happy to receive great customer service, and I'm looking forward to receiving my clients' questions through this chat app.

Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Omega replied July 21, 2022

Thanks a ton for taking some of your time to share these great comments! 🥰🥰🥰Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. Your review is very much appreciated! 🙌
Best wishes,