PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 5, 2022

Joyce was very helpful in fixing an issue to use the chat bubble feature. Everything works fine. Thanks a lot!

FINGER LIMES MELBOURNE
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omega replied May 5, 2022

Yeyew!!!! Thanks, heaps for the feedback!
Time to connect with your customer browsing your store. 🤟 🤘 🤙

May 4, 2022

I got a question, my chat room not display like what i setting, so I chat with customer service, they only reply in 10 mins! soooooo QUICKLY!!! and fix my problem, the customer service is Carlos, I really recommend this app and team for everybody!

YAWNGO
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Omega replied May 4, 2022

Thanks for leaving our business a 5-star rating, it's truly appreciated! 💙 💜 You made our day brighter 🌞🌞🌞
Cheers from Carlos

May 4, 2022

The app works great and so does the support team! Joyce Helped me with an issue I had regarding the chat bubble showing up and solved it within minutes.

Lizard Tech Solutions
Time spent using app: 11 months
Omega replied May 4, 2022

You're a smart cookie.🍪 Thanks a lot for your kind words to our team. Joyce is on the nine clouds after reading your review. 🤗🥰

May 3, 2022

Great app. This makes it easy for potential clients to contact you easily. The Omega Support team is also great, they helped me set this up very quickly and easily.

Seaphire
Time spent using app: 4 months
Omega replied May 4, 2022

You're Sharp! 👊 Thankssss legend for the review. Our support team truly appreciates when users like you have a great experience with Facebook Messenger - Live Chat.

April 29, 2022

I use this app for my store front and it works great, wonderful experience and great customer service too. Thanks Carlos

Sweetcupoftees
Time spent using app: 12 months
Omega replied May 4, 2022

We’re pleased that Carlos was able to provide you with exceptional service! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. 🌻 🌞

April 29, 2022

Wonderful customer service provided by Malak and Joy. Amazing team and app. I would 100% recommend that others use this.

Purse Maison
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Omega replied May 4, 2022

Woww! That’s so great to hear your feedback. I made sure that Malak & Joy got the recognition they deserved. They were very happy to read your review.
Hope to see you again! 🥰

April 29, 2022

Nice chat APP, good customer service , when I have a problem , the customer service reply fast and solved the problem in time . receommend!

Tesla Accessories Aftermarkt Store - TeslaGX Official Store
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied May 4, 2022

You’re super cool!. Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to our team 🥰

Edited April 29, 2022

Suporte muito bom! Aplicativo funciona muito bem e estão sempre dispostos a melhorar com novas funções e alterações do código de comandos. Sr. Hung e Malak são excelentes profissionais.

Albeoli
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 months
Omega replied April 29, 2022

Obrigado por nos deixar uma avaliação tão fantástica 🍻 🍻 🍻 Estamos felizes em saber que você adorou fazer negócios conosco. 🥰

April 28, 2022

..................................................... Super of support .....................................................

store.bhealthy
Thailand
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omega replied April 28, 2022

5-Stars! 🌟 Whoot Whoot! 🎉We're so thrilled that you are enjoying our services so far! We're always striving to top your expectations and love the feedback! Thanks!
_Omega Facebook Messenger - Live Chat Support team_

April 27, 2022

App is super simple. Personally feel like it helps with conversions as you can have constant access to chats via facebook. People check facebook messages over emails in my opinion. If you don't have a 24/7 support team - highly recommend Can be a bit clunky here and there but super easy to troubleshoot. More features, eg. linking to orders for automatic tracking could be helpful

Islashboutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Omega replied April 28, 2022

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We're always looking for ways to improve our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.
Omega Facebook Messenger - Live Chat support team