PingMe: Messenger Live Chat +

All-in-one live chat app: Facebook Messenger, Instagram

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

LayCol

Location China

Good product is worthy of sincere reviews from consumers, if there is something I need to add WhatsApp and chat windows to open other social media features, my other 6 sites use this chat feature, and I will change to an annual plan

April 19, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

MAKEY EU

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Excellent service! I am satisfied. Apps work great. Recommend with confidence. I've been working with them for 3 years. Thank you team Omega

April 18, 2022

COME IN' LIVING LIMITED

Location Hong Kong SAR

I like this app very much! The customer service staff solved my problem quickly, highly recommend!!!!

April 18, 2022

You're Sharp! 👊 Thankssss the legend for the review. Our support team truly appreciates when users like you have a great experience with Facebook Messenger - Live Chat.

Gizzy Gifts And More

Location New Zealand

Great app which works really well and just what I was looking for. I was having problems trying to set it up as I'm not that good with technology but I chatted with the support team and Joy was so helpful, even to the point where she did it for me. Thank you.

April 13, 2022

Thanks for leaving our business a 5-star rating, it's truly appreciated! 💙 💜 You made our day brighter 🌞🌞🌞
Cheers from Joy!

TainanJosh

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app 39 minutes

I really liked the app and the features. highly recommended and would use that on my other stores as well

April 12, 2022

You’re super cool, TainanJosh. Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.

Magic Resin USA

Time spent using app 1 day

We just started using this app on our website. It's a nice addition. We had a few questions and the team responded to them in a quick matter

April 12, 2022

You rock Magic Resin USA! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 our customer support team was doing cartwheels after reading your review of their work🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

Min's

i like the serivce very much . because when i uninstall the app and the rep told me the way how to remove the code to help my speed for the store.

April 12, 2022

You’re super cool. Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.

Bolting Beauty

This application is phenomenal. With many different customizable things to do, along with the live chat customer service, I encourage others to install this application. Joy & Diego with the support team were super quick to help me figure out an issue I was having. Highly recommend!

April 8, 2022

We’re pleased that Joy and Diego were able to resolve your issue quickly! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. 🌻 🌞

Birthday Parties For Kids

I just installed it. but was very easy to install and chat assistance was ready to help upon installation which was super helpful.

April 8, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.

We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

Bluesky Stone

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app truly help us with our customers. Also, the chat support team if there are technical issues are very helpful and provide the quickest resolution.

April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work! 🍻 🍻 🍻