Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat | Reviews

by Omega

Facebook Chat, Abandoned Cart Recovery via Messenger Chat

suneiika

When we meet problems in running this app, the customer service team quickly responded and fixed them, so we would highly recommend people to have a try!

Fit 2 Fly

This app had an issue working with my current Shopify theme but the Omega tech team was able to quickly get it working. Great customer support : )

Polished Gentleman

This app is good for staying in communication with customers hitting your site. You can handle questions/comments through it. Also good for building trust if your customers know there is someone there to talk to. This app has good support too, they helped me fix something when I couldn't.

gohigh3d

very helpful! And the technical team is diligent and professional.I had some issues with my theme integration but was able to get prompt support through their live chat. They were able to quickly identify there was an incompatibility between the app and one of my other apps.

Whisker&Paw

Excellent app! I had some issues with my theme integration but was able to get prompt support through their live chat. They were able to quickly identify there was an incompatibility between the app and one of my other apps. We were able to get it resolved and now the app is working beautifully on my site. I highly recommend this app over the other Facebook chat apps as this one has excellent, quick customer service in case anything goes wrong. It’s also customizable which I enjoy. Thanks again!

Jontong Ink

This app is perfect. Free version does everything that I need for now and it is a way better option than messing around with code from facebook to add the plugin to my store. It's pretty much identical as far as I can see and integrates with my site/facebook Business suite perfectly, too. Great!!

Chester Deek

gran atencion al cliente soportando boludeces ajenas. muy buena app y atencion al cliente. perfetoooooooooooo

TyredPetz

The app is amazing and so easy to use, it saves me a lot of time and it keeps all my customer messages in one place, I really like it. And the customers support guys are very nice and helpful

FirstStories

Quick install, Support multi-language, It works well.
_____________________________________________________________

BAMBoutique.ca

The app does exactly what I need it to do and when I asked for support the service was efficient (considering they are on a different time zone than me (montreal)). I am satisfied