Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

I HANDMADE IT

Perfect and fast support. After I installed the app it did not work. Asked support and they found that one code line was missing in my store.
Once I added it to theme.liquid - it worked

Gutlook Store

A great application and very fast support. All issues resolved quickly. I am very happy with this app.

Sultan Deals

This app is goooooooooooooood !
Its very easy to talk with through facebook rather than replying all the emails one by one.

Loja Black Bee

Great support. Quick response and efficient testing, stayed with me until it was resolved, sending support material.

Myparquet.com

Nice application ! Great support from the Omega team. Facebook Messenger changed the way we provide support to our customers.

Wildlife-Tuning

Very simple, does excactly what I want & is easy to use. I would recommend this app! The coolest part is, that you can even change the chat icon logo and color!

Sitprettyhair

Omg, nice app,great team,they really helped with all the questions I had and were patient enough to put me through everything. I really love the app

FashionDesign2020

Very patient to help solve problems,Very good service attitudeVery enthusiastic and patientYou can try

Wellness Journey

Really great app, I love the colour and button customizations, what pages it will appear on etc. When I was having troubles, the team member who helped was really great in guiding me on how to fix the problem. Highly recommend! This app would be even more amazing if there were auto response messages that you could set. Thanks for creating a great app!

MP Premium

5 stars for a very good working live chat app. it is really easy to costumize and set up with your own website. I highly recommend this app to everyone.