Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

Bunny Bodies

Fantastic customer support, and quick solutions are given.| Loyal customer for many more years to come.

September 1, 2021

Hi Bunny Bodies,

SISTER WHOLESALE

This software is very convenient to use, and the operation interface is also simple, which I like.
I will continue to use this Facebook Messenger

September 1, 2021

Hi SISTER WHOLESALE,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Elliott & Carmen

Really easy to use, efficient and effective app. Works well with my website, recommend this app very much

August 30, 2021

Hi Elliott & Carmen,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Osakakuma

Easy to add a free chat function to our store. Huge mention to Stella for helping us when we had an issue for the log in.

August 23, 2021

Hi Osakakuma,

Yu Jia Yan 御家燕

This apps is great and easy to use. Thanks to Stella who guide me through the process of fixing some bugs.

August 18, 2021

Hi Yu Jia Yan,

Ennis Park

I like how I can customize it, but it takes 5 seconds to load on the page and it's glitchy once it's there. I have to click it 3 times for the box to show up.

August 18, 2021

Hello Ennis Park,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how you feel about our app and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
Our app loads through Facebook so it needs time. However, we have updated the new version of the app to make it load faster and you just have to click the chat once for the box to show up.

Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance with the app.
Best regards,

Maygom

the best thing and amazin thing in this app is the support ♥ i really appreciate it and im exactly talking about stella she's amazing she give all the informations i need and give me a lot of time and help me to fix my problem!

August 12, 2021

Hi Maygom,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Urban Trug

I tried the app. It works great post help from Stella, who was patient and kind enough to guide me through the process. Thanks Omega for making this app and Stella for helping me understand and get it working for my store.

August 10, 2021

Hi Urban Trug,

糀屋三左衛門

Great support. Great app. Response was so quick and our problem was solved easily by support staff. Thank you.

August 5, 2021

Hi 糀屋三左衛門,

neoplantorg

Great, fast and helpful support! You solved my problem in a few hours and got specific help from you. Thanks!

August 4, 2021

Hi Neoplantorg,
We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.