Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Supports Marketplace, Shops, Page Shop, & Instagram Shopping

VersatileArt

Great support team, thank you for helping me setup. I had trouble figuring out how to connect with shop and marketplace

Jsecret Store

Awesome customer service support to get the job done. Love the service provided and up to checking the root cause. Will not send you policy link, straight solve the problem.

ihubshop

I really enjoyed and appreciated the support to connect and upload my shopify shop to my facebook shop. I would really also require more guidance on the Instagram shop when the account will be ready- The account will be approved by the facebook.
The interaction with your team was great and am look for more sessions on the same area.
The team also recommended on a number of cool apps that i can as well try to use to boost my marketing. Thank you so much team

Jonard Tools Africa

Fantastic App, even better support. They certainly know their way around FB. Would definitely recommend this app

DVS CULTURE

Good service, resolve the problems Attend by suport facebook and instagram suport
great service, problems resolved, product uploaded

Nutreatlife

Great app ! Using FB & Instagram app. Really helpful and great customer care support especially Anand who has been guiding very patiently all through the session. This is highly recommended and I wish their support lasts for ever hopefully in future too.

Bottega Artisan

Good app, good support. Guide me to sync my shopify facebook and instagram. O use it to connect my website to instagram

Yuppy Puppy Boutique

The gentlemen who helped me was wonderful! He was so helpful and patient with me! Walked me through all the steps!

AundreKrazed

I used this app to help improving shopping on instagram and Facebook. It was very helpful for my store

Kanchipuram Lakshaya Silks - Manufacturer

I needed help connecting my FB shopping and Kartik was incredibly helpful and went the extra mile with her support. he was very patient with me and took a lot of time with me to make sure we figured out the root cause of the issue and make it done

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37