Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Facebook & Instagram Shopping

by CedCommerce

Sell on Facebook & Instagram, list products and manage orders.

Floor Land

Great help these guys. They know there stuff and can fix any problems. Looking forward to working with them going forward.

THE NEW LOCAL nonprofit

Great customer service. Walked me through facebook-instagram-shopify integration, step by step. Highly recommended.

Infinity Design

Shubhangi and the team helped get my Shopify products uploaded into Facebook shop catalog. They uploaded 1000 products in under 15 minutes. Everything working properly no more Facebook errors/violations. Feed is setup to auto update and new products.

Dark Exotic

This is good and they helped me to set up their app and apply for Facebook Marketplace. App is working smooth like always.

Daily Deals Wonder

Great customer Service. Sonali and their team provided excellent customer service. They helped me to set up their app and apply for Facebook Marketplace. App is working smooth.

Phonecover Switzerland

im so happy with this app like it so much I recommend you this app I like also the assistant people

Urshi Collections

Support staff is very patient and supportive. Best thing is they themselves reach us out if things are not proper. Thanks a lot for your help and support.

adorned calligraphy

I truly am amazed at what this app can do. It has exceeded all expectations. Only after putting to use the magic appears. That said for the app, I have to commend their efforts and their help to make sure you are fully satisfied. Amazing support and undivided attention to customer needs and by far best ever customer support. Would recommend as it is a valuable tool for integration, it is a life made easy app. Thank you to all the developers keep up the good work.

Leezurely Love

Easy to use and excellent for ecommerce integration. Customer Service was also exquisite and quite efficient. Thank you for this APP!

Estobi Furniture

I used this app to connect my shopify store Facebook Shops and Marketplace. It worked great, highly recommend it! Their customer support is very helpful as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7