Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rocca & Co

Time spent using app 1 day

So happy with this app and the awesome support I received from Arpit. He thoroughly answered all my questions and helped me getting my Shopify Catalog connected to my Facebook shop!

GG Home Decor

I love this app and the support I received! I was a bit confused in the beginning as to how to get my Shopify product catalog connected to my FB and IG stores, but the chat box support person walked me through it. He were so patient with me! I am so grateful for him and this app. So excited to sell now!

APEXEL INDIA

Location India

Easy to set up and it syncs with the catalog very fast. Support is also very fast and good. The app does the job.

Just G

Location Philippines

This app is amazing. Really helps in migration of our Shopify store products to Facebook and Instagram Shop. Just minor configuration and you are good.

Certified Gladiator

great service . guy was very patient and very good at explaining things . thanks.i had alot of questions and he took his time.

WBHome

Just started using this app, their service is great. A professional gentleman helped us patiently to figure out all the issues with Facebook shop and all products were uploaded correctly. But really hope he could speak slower, so I could understand his accents better : )

Dreams Come True Productions

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had trouble with inventory registering properly and the support did a great job of explaining the issue and helping me fix it so I could move forward with my store. Thanks!

Finding My Better Life

Time spent using app About 12 hours

The help desk was amazing and explained everything slowly and with detail so I could understand the steps I needed to take. Very pleased so far!

Floortje Selis Illustrations

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I did not even know this app existed so I was very happy to find out that not only is it user friendly, the Support Desk was fast and very friendly. Considering I was trying to set up a shop on FB and was getting nowhere I felt like a lottery winner when the support desk could help me.

Go Nutra

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect support. Kartik was very professional and helpful and he directed me perfectly for everything