Reviews (863)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for multi-channel selling, praising its seamless integration with platforms like TikTok Shop, Facebook, and Instagram. They appreciate the real-time syncing, easy ad management, and product optimization features. The user-friendly dashboard and automatic order syncing are valued for saving time. Quick product listing on TikTok and up-to-date product listings are also highlighted. The ability to sync additional product images for enhanced marketing is a plus. The support team is recognized for their responsiveness and guidance during setup. The app is appreciated for its excellent customer service, intuitive interface, and reliable performance.

November 15, 2023

The TTS connections are extremely useful for running your store through Shopify. The support team always on hand to assist with any issues which may occur during set up or even when you are established.

Lansinoh UK
5 months using the app
November 3, 2023

Atiti , At Ced Commerce was very helpful in assisting with shipping details of an encrypted order on my TikTok shop also very helpful and very informative in assisting with connected my products to my TikTok shop there customer support is awesome and I highly recommend using this app as your connecting app on all platforms

Support is helpful, and respondentI cannot express enough how thrilled I am with the TikTok Shop Connector by CedCommerce! This plugin has made my e-commerce journey a breeze, and it deserves every bit of the 5-star rating.

The most outstanding feature of this connector is its hassle-free uploading capability. It's as simple as a few clicks, and my products are instantly on TikTok.
My Orders were coming up in the Encrypted form but She helped me with everything and all the Setups.

UrbanEssentialsclub
2 months using the app
August 11, 2023

I just installed the app. I had a little trouble synching my Shopify catalog,but the customer support was amazing. They were patience and got me set up. This app will greatly help with synching my Shopify store with our Facebook and Instagram shops. This app allowed additional product images to be synched other than just the default ones which I could do with the FB / IG app that I was using. This will help our marketing on Meta tremendously.

identitymattersapparel.com
3 months using the app
November 10, 2023

Helpful. A bit of a language barrier but he was patient with me

SWEET T 52
Over 2 years using the app
September 28, 2023

The customer service was excellent. Importing products from my store to the cedcomm app was super quick and easy. I was having an issue uploading product to Shopify store and went to the chat and they were able to upload all of my products to my TikTok shop in 5 minutes…. This is a service worth paying for!! Highly recommend! Don’t waste time or money with the other connector apps.

Arden
3 months using the app
November 8, 2023

I have been using the CedCommerce TikTok Shopify Connector app and wanted to share my experience with the app and its customer support. Overall, my experience has been fantastic!!
The app has proven to be very effective in connecting my Shopify store with TikTok. The features offered, such as product syncing, automatic order management, etc., have been smooth and reliable. The integration process was easy and seamless.
The customer support provided by CedCommerce has been exceptional.

Aqua Furniture
About 2 months using the app
August 10, 2023

Has been pretty good, they are a fast support... For now we are happy since that we started work with CedCommerce

TR4U - The Resource For You
Over 1 year using the app
October 17, 2023

CedCommerce is always there to help you when you get stuck or need guidance on the onboarding process. We've been working with them to get our products on TikTok and we feel they have our backs during the process. Would recommend.

Siluets
5 months using the app
August 10, 2023

Awesome - best integration and customer service. First class customer service with fast respond times and excellent follow up. I was very intimidated during this process, CedCommerce made it easy for me to feel more confident.

OmniSwivel
6 months using the app
October 7, 2023

A Seamless TikTok Integration with Shopify: A Review of CedCommerce TikTok Shopify Connector

Introduction: I recently had the opportunity to explore and integrate CedCommerce's TikTok Shopify Connector into my Shopify store, and I must say, the experience has been nothing short of impressive. In this review, I would like to share my thoughts and insights about this integration, highlighting its features, ease of use, and overall value it brings to my business.
Reliable Customer Support: Throughout my experience with CedCommerce TikTok Shopify Connector, I have been thoroughly impressed with the level of customer support provided. The team at CedCommerce has been responsive, helpful, and prompt in addressing any queries or concerns I had. Their dedication to ensuring a smooth integration experience is commendable and further enhances the overall value of the connector.

Dafresh