Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

NIU D'ECO

Anand helped me with everything, he is a geniuos!!! thanks so much :)
I received a call and Anand was very kind! The app is very helpful ! I recommend use it

Lap of Posh

Rishi was fabulous! He walked me through the set up through Google Meet and made me feel comfortable learning about Facebook and Instagram Shop and how it will help my business. I so appreciate CEDCommerce for what they do! Thanks Rishi!

PHENOMENAL WOMAN NEW YORK

It has been very tricky attempting to synch my Shopify page with social media however Kartik is very helpful and diligent. I appreciate his assistance and partnership and resourcefulness. I look forward to being fully synchronized with all platforms to launch Phenomenal Woman New York into the stratosphere.

shotthrudesigns

Anand was fantastic!! was a tricky on boarding and we got it sorted can defiantly recommend this app and the guys behind it absolutely fantastic

24shopping.shop

Great support from Anand, Thank you so mush for the time you spent with me to connect my Facebook page

Steamboat Dry Goods

Harsh was great. Helped me with the process and things that i need to fix on Shopify and also how to do things better. I'm looking forward to improving sales and good content for my store.

Hyde

This app is wonderful and the support is fast and effective. The support team walked me through all my questions and helped instantly

Naira and Mirha

I Really Happy to use this app , its really easy to upload your products to Facebook and instagram, also you can sync order your order in a minutes, its awesome. and the help is very fast and knowledgable. overall good.

Earth Head

Amazing customer service best ive ever had!!! Highly recommended!! They walk you through entire process and answer any questions you have in seconds!

sam & oleander

This app is so easy to use and the customer support team is great! They're always available and are able to provide quick solutions.