Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SaltyLama

Great application, easy to use once installed properly and amazing support. I was struggling at first to install (which was my own fault for not choosing the right catalog), but a team member swiftly assisted me and continued to assist me until my issue was resolved. Thanks!

Foxxlines

Time spent using app About 3 hours

wow. i am just amazed by how much help i was given by Arpit. he helped me set up my FB and Store. He was professional and knew what he was doing. I am very greatfull for all the help.

Mr Hi-Tech

Location France

Great ! Je recommande à tout le monde , prenez le et vous ne serez pas déçus . Le support est tjr la pour vous aider Thanx

ChristmasKiss

love this app and the support I received! I was a bit confused in the beginning as to how to get my product catalog connected to my FB and IG stores, but the chat box support person walked me through it Rishi. He were so patient with me! I am so grateful for him and this app. So excited to sell now!

Daisy Ray Mercantile

Time spent using app Over 1 year

SO HELPFUL! They walked me through all the steps to connect my FB & IG to my shopify. I was overwhelmed until they stepped in and showed me what to do. Thank you SO SO much!!!

Race Ready Auto Parts

Great support. They are easy to work with and got my catalog fixed up quickly and precisely. I have not used the app yet so nothing to share on that.

The Merch Perch

The customer service is really excellent
Compared to other apps, it is easy to use and has good utilization

ars-unofficial.ch

Location Switzerland

Super easy implementation and great support. I had an answer to my questions within 2 minutes. I can only recommend.

Sacred Minerals

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is wonderful, I love being able to sync so seamlessly between Shopify and Instagram Shop. Also their customer support is world class!