Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Ogilvy & More

This service is absolutely fantastic. My assistant send a GoogleMeet link and guided me step by step through every part of the process. I cannot fault his professionalism. Outstanding!

Liberian Jewels

I used this app to help bring a larger platform to my store. Works great! Excellent customer support.

lavienrose4pets

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app! Excellent support! Was very simple to set up and orders flowing in now with no problem. Appreciate it!

Soul Charms

Customer service was wonderful and app is working well! App synced fast and now I can manage my FB Shop orders

Club Del Internet Network

This app is helping me a lot. Great response and the team is always on time to help. The support team gave me time to connect to the meeting and waited for a long time until I got connected.

Happily Shoppe

Great app! Excellent support! Was very simple to setup and orders flowing in now no problem. Appreciate it!

Tarot & Tea Room

5 Starts for service today. i used the chat feature to get help with product issues which turned into a whole new can of worms. Opening a Shopify store is NOT as easy as it is advertised however, thanks to the help, patience and commitment of my agent i was able to get a better understanding of what was happening. Unfortunately, i am on my second month of paying for this Shopify store and at the end of my communication with the agent i was unfortunately told i would have to wait at least another week and hopefully the problem would resolve itself (syncing products and collections with social medias)
My agent was wonderful. His solution, very dissapointing. ...But the fact that the only "solution" we have at this time is to continue to wait is extremely frustrating. i have been paying for this store and putting my blood sweat and tears into our store for the past many weeks, hitting roadblock after roadblock and i finally thought i was going to get all these issues solved today with my super helpful and friendly agent- unfortunately all he could do was to tell me to KEEP WAITING and he would follow up next week.
I appreciate the agent-HE gets 5 stars (just for the record, i am only rating 5 stars because of his service) The app however i do not actually give a 5 star rating-its difficult to understand and navigate. Furthermore, i still havent heard back from anyone regarding correcting the actual name of my store.
MDR-Creations-Store/Shopify.com or whatever is NOT the name of my store-it was an accident at setup and supposed to be able to be changed and i don't want it showing up everywhere. it is supposed to be : TarotAndTeaRoom.com ...etc... . www.tarotandtearoom.com is the only domain i own. Again 5 stars for todays chat service. The rest needs serious work im sorry to say.

dvproduct

Location Australia

Would definitely recommend this app as they do have a supreme customer service team to assist you with everything a user need. the set up for business made easier after their assistance

Angry Gnome Printing

The customer service help I got today was great. It was the help I needed in the the set up for the business. There were so many things, I did not know where to find or that needed to be set up. It was a great help.

Bakes & Pastes

I just installed the app and their customer service is great! They were able to help me with setting it up to my social media business account at every step. Thank you!!