Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Scentscape LLC

I am using this app because other business owners tell me having my products available on Facebook and Instagram was super important. I was scared it was going to take a long time. I worked with a representative who helped walk me through everything I needed to know. We are waiting for Facebook to approve my store before it can be published which will take a couple days but so far so good!

DTOUR

very helpful and it's worth it especially when its free very easy to use and its an essential to have.

avfashions78.

Very great service. The agent name was Kartik Dwivedi he knows his stuff got the problem fixed in no time and excellent customer service. I recommend this app.

Cherie Kay

The customer service was great... They helped me with a question I had about the installation of the app.

Pacific Hound

Like many others, I've been having a lot of trouble connecting facebook and instagram. My issues seem to run much deeper than the ap itself, but they were willing to reach out and solve the issues! I've been trying to get instagram shopping to work for months now and sincerely appreciate the help!

Abaka Company

ABAKA COMPANY (ABAKA + CO) I downloaded this app but I was having difficulty connecting my Facebook and Instagram business page. Tech support, Ashkay was very helpful and doing the onboarding process. I appreciate the help very much! Thank you for the quick response.

Vogue Citi

Was having some difficulty after I uploaded the app, when I reach out to their customer service, it was resolved immediately, The customer service here is like never seen before, they really value each and every one of their customer, such a great experience. I highly recommend this app. 5*

Bikini Body Wow

Easy, user friendly install. Rep helped me connect my Facebook Marketplace account effortlessly. Super pleased with the service.

Bobobobo

The apps is so easy to install, the customer support give 100% to support us on this.
Amazing apps~!

Chaise Cycliste Couture

Highly recommend this app the customer service is super efficient and very helpful. I had some issues uploading my products and they assisted me