Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Rating (5)
Developer
CedCommerce
November 8, 2022

great service . guy was very patient and very good at explaining things . thanks.i had alot of questions and he took his time.

Certified Gladiator
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 8, 2022

Just started using this app, their service is great. A professional gentleman helped us patiently to figure out all the issues with Facebook shop and all products were uploaded correctly. But really hope he could speak slower, so I could understand his accents better : )

WBHome
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 8, 2022

I had trouble with inventory registering properly and the support did a great job of explaining the issue and helping me fix it so I could move forward with my store. Thanks!

Dreams Come True Productions
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 7, 2022

The help desk was amazing and explained everything slowly and with detail so I could understand the steps I needed to take. Very pleased so far!

Finding My Better Life
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
November 4, 2022

I did not even know this app existed so I was very happy to find out that not only is it user friendly, the Support Desk was fast and very friendly. Considering I was trying to set up a shop on FB and was getting nowhere I felt like a lottery winner when the support desk could help me.

Floortje Selis Illustrations