Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

tanjoreartisanrow

This team provides really good support. Day in and day out - really appreciate the dedication and sincerity. Thankyou CED commerce for the support so far. You are a trusted partner and we look forward to continuing to partner with you.

Another-Label

Location Netherlands

What can I say? Excellent support. Quick & helpful and they take their time to solve any question or problem.

Glitter-and-Glue-4-you

I used this app to upload all my products to Facebook and Instagram. The support staff is Great, Arpit helped me tremendously. Would highly recommend using this app.

Solar Supplier

Location South Africa

Excellent, excellent support. I'm from South Africa and all I can say is EXCELLENT SUPPORT!!! kEEP IT UP

Ma Petite Portée

Time spent using app 1 day

Synchroniser les produits pour Facebook Shop est difficile, mais avec cette application c'est super facile. Le support technique est très compétent, et c'est vraiment gratuit.

Pura Luxury Goods, High Quality Products and Technology

Location South Africa

This app is great. Easy to use and best of all the support is instant and very efficient. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

Hope Rd

Location New Zealand

The help service was so helpful. Had a solution for everything, made things heaps easier for me. Apps great too does what it should no hassles

Jóias

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good customer service! For me who is still a begginer, it was extremely helpful! Thank you a lot.

Device Trader

Location Australia

Great customer support. I don't know the gentlemen's name who helped me but he was a huge help getting it set up!

Earth Mother Magick

The app in itself is sort of confusing. But I'm a dinosaur so what do I know? I know this... their customer service team has some wizards on board. Harsh helped me set up my IG shop in minutes. A task that I had failed to do dozens of times over the last few weeks. All in all, I'd say a pretty good experience.