Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Price: Free

VA STORE Online

Hars gave me very efficient and pleasant support. Good job and we just have to wait for FB response for my store. We will also be in contact to finalize the operation in FB and inragram. Very goo service.
m@rc

vINYLhEADZ.com

Easily sync your entire catalog to FB/Instagram. I synced in excess of 15,000 individual products seamlessly. Orders sync back into Shopify making fulfilment easy. Great product so far. In addition, their support has been responsive and always solve issues quickly.

Sugar High Collection

Very happy with the support I have received so far. Rishi has been very helpful with helping me. Very professional!

dentiphoto

Thank you Akshay Singh! Best support! Great app! I test more app, but this is really good. I liked !

Irregular X Choice

I am so grateful that Kartik was here to help me his customer service was OUTSTANDING. He took his time and made this very easy to use. Not only did he help me problem solve a issue he walked me through every step. I love everything about this app. Thank yo so much Kartik you were awsome and highly appreciated. I will be speaking very highy to everyone about this app.

4VANITY

Great app!! Customer service was outstanding. The set up was easy and is now a go to for my uploads.

Peppy & Sage

I downloaded this app today and I am so delighted with the app and the amazing help I have received from Harsh. He helped me so much setting everything up. I have spent months trying to send my Shopify catalogue to FB & Instagram with continuous problems. Today I have achieved this with Harsh's help. I am over the moon.
I highly recommend this app. A must have.

WSLapis

Great App! The Customer service is awesome . Specially Anand . Helped to solve the problem I had, the support team are really helpful

Mywanderstore

Buena atención al cliente y sencillo de mostrar el feed. Con pocos pasos hemos podido subir todos los productos.

Techunion

I used this app to manage products from shopify to Facebook and Instagram. Works flawlessly. Excellent hands on support. Much better than other apps we tried.