CedCommerce ‑ Facebook & Insta , 752 reviews

October 29, 2022

The app was confusing, but the support was absolutely fantastic, literally walked me through everything! 10 star if I could, and I don't even do reviews.

Original Guidance
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 27, 2022

this is the best assistance I have ever dealt with !!
l'assistenza è ottima e aiuta (come nel mio caso) le persone che non sono riuscite a collegare i proprio social con il sito.
se ti interessa consulta il mio : www.19e58.com STRACONSIGLIO questa app !!!

19:58
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2022

Amazing support! They helped me get all my products onto Facebook and Instagram with ease! Took only a few minutes to get it set up with their help! Definitely recommend!

Bee and Tea Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 26, 2022

Amazing support . App setting is so easy but I had some issues with my Facebook and Instagram shop setting and the team assist me by providing step by step instruction to fix the issue .

Kiddie Cutie
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 25, 2022

I needed assistance setting up my Instagram Store and Facebook Marketing Place. The app is very intuitive and I received great customer service when I had questions on how to implement it. Thank you very much.

b.spoke custom clothing
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 25, 2022

Excellent service - had some issues with syncing my products to my facebook account and tech support made things much easier!
Cant thank these guys enough! Great service!

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 21, 2022

After having lots of issues linking my shopify shop to Facebook directly I use this app. Not only was it quick, the support team were outstanding and know more about FB than most ! Great work Cedcommerce , thanks again

Florrie & Clara's
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 20, 2022

Great service, very helpful, will use again, excellent much appreciated, it was a good experience, he took time and patience.

Thiarosehome
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 19, 2022

The app support helped my company connect the shopify shop to facebook and explained in detailed and very helpful in all my questions. Even connected me to other app support for other online shops.

JAVC Group Online
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 18, 2022

It was a really helpful and powerful apps , love all the customer servicer with patient to solve all the problems.

LAVUE