Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

MIKE & Co. NEW YORK

Ced Commerce Team were super professional and helpful for every step of setting up our facebook and instagram account. I strongly suggest to work this kind of amazing people. So happy to work with them. Excellent customer service, great feedbacks.

My Magic Herbs, LLC

The customer service of CedCommerce is absolutely the best. If you are seeking trusting business partners who will help you figure out the most complicated issues, help you to create a path that will increase sales and profits for your business--look no further. Download CedCommerce and partner with Experts today. They are absolutely the BEST!

tumatch

El chico de soporte me ayudó con excelente disposición, me indicó paso a paso los errores que encontró en el enlace de mi catálogo con Facebook y me entregó soluciones concretas.

Mishycobabies

I used this app to optimize our shop connection with Facebook & Instagram, we had pixel issues coz kit CRM is no longer and had great difficulty resolving Facebook shop issues that kept flaring up given a defunct Kit pixel. We received stellar service from CEDcommerce on our Facebook commerce account. What a great relief. Very friendly and helpful. Beyond the call of duty 10 star service! thank you

B2B SUNGLASSES

The best app out there for instagram and facebook product uploading. 10/10 Recommend. Tried many other apps and they limited to you to a small quantity of SKUs.

Myfaveperfumeandmore

I want to thank you for this application, they helped me to put all my shopify products on facebook and they gave me assistance in everything I did not understand, Thanks again.

offsquareofficial

The helped me to intergrade to Facebook. The app is really easy to use even for someone like me with no training on e-commerce. Support is great and very responsive. There is always a person at the other side of the line ready to help you if you get stuck. Definitely recommend...

Tender Love Company

The team is so helpful. I was able to have a 15 minute zoom and get all my integrations set up correctly.

Lordess

I was really aggravated by Facebook catalogs and synching my shopify store- the whole thing was a mess from several of my poor attempts (because Facebook Business is not user friendly what so ever) but CEDCOMMERCE was SO helpful, I was shocked how quickly they were able to meet with me on google video chat and walk me through all the steps one by one so patiently. It is impossible to get a hold of a human being right away with Faceboko/IG and shopify so I really appreciated their speed and willingness. and it is all FREE! I will only work with this app moving forward- customer service and troubleshooting are my priority as someone who is not tech savvy.

amukeehome

The app is really easy to use even for someone like me with no training on e-commerce. Support is great and very responsive. There is always a person at the other side of the line ready to help you if you get stuck. Definitely recommend this app.