Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
September 15, 2022

Support is great! There's so much I don't understand and the response time is super fast. You can't go wrong with this app!

Out Of My Mind For You Too
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 14, 2022

Sensationell gelöst, ein großes DANKE an ARPIT - er hat es mir langsam und behutsam erklärt und mit mir alle Produkte erfolgreich hochgeladen. Tausend Dank!

outryght
Austria
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 14, 2022

The customer service is on point! I loved it. I have had so much trouble linking my account and FB support is no help. I downloaded this app and they walked me through everything.

Career Confident Mujer
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 13, 2022

I used this app to help me link my shopify to my instagram and facebook store and i had problems doing it myself but a employee from cedcommerce helped get everything in order very patient and very reliable i would strongly recommend there help for any other entrepreneur such as myself to contact them if having problems with anything related great work

Livihoni & Adonis
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
September 13, 2022

This team provides really good support. Day in and day out - really appreciate the dedication and sincerity. Thankyou CED commerce for the support so far. You are a trusted partner and we look forward to continuing to partner with you.

tanjoreartisanrow
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 9, 2022

What can I say? Excellent support. Quick & helpful and they take their time to solve any question or problem.

Another-Label
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 8, 2022

I used this app to upload all my products to Facebook and Instagram. The support staff is Great, Arpit helped me tremendously. Would highly recommend using this app.

Glitter-and-Glue-4-you
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 8, 2022

Excellent, excellent support. I'm from South Africa and all I can say is EXCELLENT SUPPORT!!! kEEP IT UP

Solar Supplier
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 7, 2022

Synchroniser les produits pour Facebook Shop est difficile, mais avec cette application c'est super facile. Le support technique est très compétent, et c'est vraiment gratuit.

Ma Petite Portée
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 7, 2022

This app is great. Easy to use and best of all the support is instant and very efficient. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

Pura Luxury Goods, High Quality Products and Technology