Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

Momma Mac's Kitchen | Premium Kitchen Products for Everyone

Anand was very helpful, helped me solve issues I'd been struggling with for some time. The Facebook/instagram integration was seamless

SOBEYO.COM

Rishi is very prof and helpful for helping me to start using CED apps. He also prepare to connect me with other teams for promo and marketing on FB & INST, Walmart as well. Thank you again!

DreamWeaversStore

Excellent customer service. The y answered all my questions patiently, and helped me set up my account correctly. Highly recommend them.

Zimlay

Hi,
Kartik was very helpful in providing us the support needed for the complete integration. He patiently walked us through the entire process of setup.

Lucky Mellon

I received step by step instructions on getting my shop set up and everything is working fine without issues. Thanks!

Spoil Me Silly by Sonali

Great service from Anand- especially for a free app- he arranged an instant meeting and walked us step-by-step in setting up our catalogue- v happy...

tauirkudikiui

App is working great, a bit hard to understand in the beginning, however support is helping a lot even we did a meeting to solve my issues. A feedback from my site will be that they should have better installation guide or how to do it guide. other than that, everything is great

HP Design

The Technical Support was absolutely perfect. Email reminders, Text reminders, Links that work to connect. The Service was completed by Ashish and he was super helpful. He was fast and accurate and delivered the service I was hoping for. Thank you Ahish. So excited about this integration!

FiberFeels

The service is great! very helpful team! the onboarding was easy and smooth.. recommend with a smile :)

NEWTON JOHN™

Thank you very much, your application is really great.
I was starting to lose my head in facebook with the feeds, CSV files, Excell files.
Luckily there is a person who promoted your product in our entrepreneurs group and I seized the opportunity.
I will then download for Walmart and Amazon, thanks. You are really a blessing ....