Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

VENOMFITT

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Karmic Dwivedi helped me so much and made everything so smooth on leading me to complete my help I needed best service I had with his help

The Elf on The Shelf

Found this Free App when trying to set up our Facebook shop. Customer service was brilliant in helping us get it all up and running. Looking forward to seeing how it works out for us.

Art Boutike

Great Customer Service, everything was done smoothly. Very helpful staff and knowledgeable. Thanks.

Disco Segreta

Location Italy

Great app and very user friendly interface, fantastic customer helped to set up step by step! I recommend it ! Thank you!

smcdress

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Support is really great. Using their other apps and they work great so far. Just started using FB app. Hoping for the best

The Kind

Location Ireland

Customer support team were very helpful in getting me set up and walking me through the integration. Very professional service and hoping to see how the app will help my business over the coming weeks

Karanube

Costumer service very experience and very helpful. apps working well. I get known true shopify appstore.

Mina's Planet

I used this app to run adds. i had trouble setting up the account. so the customer service representative helped me to setup. very good customer service.

D.U.K.E. Athletics

Harsh was extremely knowledgable and helpful when it came to set up completion of this app. He also provided assistance with connecting me with the proper Facebook support to get my instagram shop up and running. A worthwhile app with great support!

Suncoast Wheels

So far so good and the customer service is on point and easy to work with. The app seems so far to be very user friendly.