4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing social commerce by easily syncing products to platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. It features real-time syncing, easy ad management, and product optimization. The user-friendly dashboard and hassle-free uploading capability make product listings simple. It also offers advanced analytics for refining marketing strategies. Many appreciate the prompt and knowledgeable customer service.

Edited March 15, 2023

Easy set up! Great customer service. Was there to guide me through the setup process. Definitely recommend.

Western Soul®
6 days using the app
October 6, 2023

Thank you Harsh for taking the time and patience to assist me!

Artificial Artist
23 minutes using the app
July 4, 2023

I can't believe that I have this solid support on assistance! Normally Facebook support sucks but CedCommerce team is really helping a lot to cover FB's mess :)

Liberté Cold Brew Coffee
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
June 16, 2023

This was a very successful experience. For years I have been trying to integrate my insta and facebook with my store and have failed. Today was worth it 100 percent! I highly advise everyone to download this app.

Jesse Lifson’s photo gallery
6 days using the app
March 10, 2023

The support was very fast replying and solving my issue. The app works great as well. I can't recommend it more, great job!

Psychic Veins
10 days using the app
April 14, 2023

The app is good, hit right into the point! And the customer support service was GREAT! Highly recommended, 10 out of 10!

Watch Home™
7 days using the app
September 13, 2023

great support and got me running ASAP!

Alchemy x Aura
About 3 hours using the app
March 23, 2023

The support team is very helpful! They walked me through each step of the setup process and is following up with me to complete everything and make sure I have an easy and successful experience!

Curlisto Store
2 days using the app
July 27, 2023

Great help and service , they helped out with all my needs it was so easy just getting someone to reach out

Blossom Tashi Boutique
About 1 hour using the app
March 16, 2023

Thank you very much for your proffesionalism and patience you are awsome , highly recomended. thank Again, Buda Bless.

BushLine