Reviews (863)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for multi-channel selling, praising its seamless integration with platforms like TikTok Shop, Facebook, and Instagram. They appreciate the real-time syncing, easy ad management, and product optimization features. The user-friendly dashboard and automatic order syncing are valued for saving time. Quick product listing on TikTok and up-to-date product listings are also highlighted. The ability to sync additional product images for enhanced marketing is a plus. The support team is recognized for their responsiveness and guidance during setup. The app is appreciated for its excellent customer service, intuitive interface, and reliable performance.

September 1, 2021

I am new to using this app and thus far customer service response from Arpit has been amazing. I look forward to seeing how using this app will assist in creating revenue.

Glimmer & Gloss LLC
May 28, 2021

i really like the app, helps a lot. And the manager help me alot. thank you and i will introduce this app to my friend.

Omissa Pet Empourium
China
December 2, 2023

Hit their limit cap on my store the week of BFCM. No email. No flashing bells. No leniency. No order flow.

So after half a day trying to figure out why my ads weren't converting, I figured out the CEDCommerce wasn't allowing orders to flow on TikTok Shop. Again. No alarm bells or leniency to allow orders to go past their cap. Thousands of dollars of ad spend wasted with $0 in sales because they didn't get their extra $100.

Then when I tried to upgrade my plan, it wouldn't allow me because there's more bugs in their software than an entomologist's lab.

biöm
3 months using the app
October 7, 2023

It works well, and CedCommerce's customer service is really good. Suryansh has always been helpful.

Concordia Style Boutique
About 1 year using the app
October 14, 2020

App is great and very helpful support. Had issues getting things over to facebook and they walked me through it step by step

Bear Woodworking & Crafts LLC
September 8, 2022

I used this app to upload all my products to Facebook and Instagram. The support staff is Great, Arpit helped me tremendously. Would highly recommend using this app.

Glitter-and-Glue-4-you
May 9, 2022

Die App läuft bisher perfekt und hat mir eine ganze Menge Zeit gespart. Sie ist leicht verständlich und einfach zu handhaben. Demnächst werde ich Instagram noch installieren und ausgiebig testen. Bisher habe ich keine Probleme festgestellt. Vielen Dank für diese tolle App.
Sollte ich irgendwann etwas nicht verstehen, werde ich mich an euch wenden.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Peter

Teufels.shop
Germany
December 3, 2022

I used this app to download my products onto Facebook and Instagram and now visitors can purchase from social media. Have wondered how this was done and now I have a functioning app to do this! Rating - 5 stars; great, fast tech support

Jemlor Gifts
June 21, 2022

Customer service was wonderful and app is working well! App synced fast and now I can manage my FB Shop orders

Soul Charms
Edited December 9, 2022

They have just helped me connect my Shopify store to Facebook and Instagram shopping - I'm not sure I could have done this without their help. It was a seamless, step-by-step hand-holding. I'm hugely grateful and very excited to see my products in the shop! thank you so much :-)

Carathea