Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Malima Online Store

Location South Africa

I am very grateful for the assistance I received today by the customer support consultant of Instagram.
The Customer Support Consultant was very helpful and I am looking forward to being able to advertise my Shopify catalogue on Instagram The Consultant assisted me in detail and explain what further action is required to Sync my products on both Facebook and Instagram and what other steps is required to streamline this process
Thank You very much for your continued support and prompt response to my queries

Especially For You Gifts

The app is great when Facebook feels like cooperating, the customer support is absolutely great I was having problems and they helped me do everything possible to fix my problems and were immediately available to help at all times.

Booming Brew

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Amazing customer service. Very Responsive. Highly Recommend. The App interface is sleek and user friendly.

Fixing Fences

I used the chat help feature for setup help with my store - FB tech support was AMAZING & was able to assist with fixing my settings so my connections will work. The tech stayed on the line with me the entire time & was so patient & helpful.

Lavinia Lingerie

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Amazing support that helped to set up the Facebook & Instagram stores in a very short time. The support was fast and helped with any questions I had. My favorite app of this week, 5+ stars!

Out Of My Mind For You Too

Support is great! There's so much I don't understand and the response time is super fast. You can't go wrong with this app!

outryght

Location Austria

Sensationell gelöst, ein großes DANKE an ARPIT - er hat es mir langsam und behutsam erklärt und mit mir alle Produkte erfolgreich hochgeladen. Tausend Dank!

Career Confident Mujer

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The customer service is on point! I loved it. I have had so much trouble linking my account and FB support is no help. I downloaded this app and they walked me through everything.

Livihoni & Adonis

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I used this app to help me link my shopify to my instagram and facebook store and i had problems doing it myself but a employee from cedcommerce helped get everything in order very patient and very reliable i would strongly recommend there help for any other entrepreneur such as myself to contact them if having problems with anything related great work

tanjoreartisanrow

This team provides really good support. Day in and day out - really appreciate the dedication and sincerity. Thankyou CED commerce for the support so far. You are a trusted partner and we look forward to continuing to partner with you.