Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Australian Bee Products

Location Australia

What a great app. Super easy to use and the support team is really helpful. Way better than the generic Facebook extension for shopify

Richy's Electronics

I am wanting to know how this works and what I need to do. Very great friendly support. Thank you very much!!

Little Texas Yarns

I used the connector to help with Facebook. Rishi is a life saver and a fantastic help! It was so easy to do and use. Highly recommend!

Lulus Naturals

Great support team! Helped me to understand the app and sync my shopify and facebook together. Very helpful!

Indian Petals

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really liked the Support and 1:1 response. Tried many other apps but CedCommerce is the best. The treat you as a family. Easy setup and onboarding. Really recommend. Hoping my business will flourish with their help.

SmoothTrue.com

Time spent using app 1 day

Think you very much for your help. Everything was done with a business like manner. The service was very professional. Great app I will recommend it to others.

Sensory Surprises UK

I had a very successful call with an advisor who helped me to upload my products efficiently. The call was scheduled at a time to suit me and completed what I needed to achieve.

Accessoriez Overload

Great customer support. Kartik was very patient and informative. All of my questions were answered and the problems were fixed. Great app.

Niram

Location India

The team was very helpful in setting up my Facebook and Sales channels. Highly recommended. Rishi gave awsome support.

Bespoke-Lux

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great work and support to get me sorted. Awesome work from Anand, always helpful...THANK YOU SO MUCH!