Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Arlissa Boutique

There are so many issues syncing Shopify products to Facebook and this app helped a lot. It helped set certain category fields and most importantly syncs all the product variants. But the best thing is the support, they respond to the chat right away and answered all my questions. They understand Shopify and Facebook well so they understand the questions I was asking and issues I was mentioning. There were somethings this app couldn't do, but instead of beating around the bush they gave me a straight answer first then suggested all the possibly workarounds and options I can do. They were also very open to listen to the issues I had and see things from the user perspective so they can continue to add new features and improve the app. This app is a must if you use Facebook, especially if you have many items in your store and sell products that have a lot of variants.

Golden shop au

Location Australia

I would like to leave 5 stars for the company because of the support time, they are very Be humble and helpful and the App is free to use it. I haven't seen it before. Super responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable!!!

todo para tu bebé

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Excelent service and support. I am surprised that this app its free. It take 10 minutes to install it and sincronize it with your facebook and instagram stores. Great app. Support team contacted me immediately by whatsapp to offer tech support. A must have for any shop.

Elegant Electronix

Time spent using app 24 minutes

The team was very helpful in setting up my facebook and instagram sales channels. Very helpful. Highly recommended

Memory Hole Vintage

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is SCAM. It does not allow you to post listings to Marketplace. Spent two hours setting it up only to be told by CS that this functionality isn't yet supported, despite the fact that that's the WHOLE POINT of the app. But the scam part comes in here - since I installed it I have gotten 3 spam WhatsApp messages from unrelated Indian companies trying to sell me their services, and multiple emails to my shopify email from similar Indian marketing and website design companies. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. THEY ABSOLUTELY WILL GIVE OUT YOUR INFORMATION. And you won't get the functionality you're promised, to boot.

May 10, 2021

Dear Memory Hole Vintage, thanks for sharing your feedback. We are really sorry to know that your experience didn’t match your expectations. We at CedCommerce are glad to help you with every possible solution. It was an uncommon instance and we would do better in the future.

Answering your query, we are not providing any solutions for Facebook Marketplace. To ease your selling across Facebook surfaces, we are facilitating you with the other functionalities like Facebook Shops, Page Shop, and Instagram Shopping; and with the newly added advantage of Facebook Business Extension, you can unlock a broad suite of business tools and sell hassle-free across the platform. Feel free to reach out to us on Skype or phone number with your comments, concerns, or suggestions. We would love to make things right for you. Have a nice day!
Thanks.

Cyrus Rugs

Location Australia

The app works well. All products are uploaded and the support from Anand was great, including stepping me through each of the screen shots he required. Highly recommended.

ConfedentBody

Amazing app that dose exactly what it promises thank you for developing this app and offering it for free Amazing

Amorvivi

This app works great, does exactly what I needed, but perhaps and more importantly the customer service is outstanding. The best by far. Highly recommend.

myanimaljewelry-co.com

He was very helpful and patient in helping me with the Facebook/Instagram. He is adding me to WhatsApp so I can ask questions at any time which is very helpful.

Leo Leon

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing customer service. They help me a lot, you can talk directly with them by google meet, WhatsApp... He was very patient, thank you.