Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed | Reviews

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Mullica Beach

My experience with Facebook Product Feed has been great, but it has not been the stand out app we were expecting it to be. We have tried a handful of FB Product Feed apps (Pixel Perfect for example) and have not had a fix for the misfiring of DPA events that we were experiencing. Every single app promised a fix, none could deliver.

Unfortunately, support from Facebook Product Feed was abysmal on that end of things, and when we were referred to Funnel Boom to help us fix our problem, it only prolonged a possible solution. If you are ever recommended over to Funnel Boom, HEED OUR ADVICE, save your valuable time and money, its owner (****** ******) lacks experience, conviction, and compassion for your business' immediacy. Take your business to Upwork.com instead and get a highly experienced digital marketing freelancer to handle your Shopify/DPA issues at a fraction of the cost

All in all, it's a great free service that does half of what it promises and offers little support for technical issues. Truth be told, any other FB product feed app would suffice in substitute!

Senpaiwares Com

Really useful plugin! Glad to have it onboard as it really helps with controlling our FB product feed quickly

Superherostore

We have more than 50K products and there were too many issues - Duplicate products and the sync is not perfect. Lot of back and forth emails to the support but unresolved.

Nanukhardcases

I'm using the Free version of Facebook Product Feed and it works well.
It's a few clicks to install and get working.

The Premium 30$ per month looks interesting if you want to manipulate or select specific images for the feed...

Overall, a great app to keep your Shopify products in sync with Facebook!

Azfitnessequipment

Still testing but looks promising...

My Hot Bunz

great app easy to use and using it for our online store https://hotbunz.com

Ruggedmandepot

This app worked perfect for my facebook page. So easy to install. Thanks from the team @ https://fridaydapper.com/

Generixllcstore

Not good. I have more than 500 products in my feed, which made me split up my feeds into 3 separate pages. Why not do this server side and take the load off of Shopify, so you can provide a full feed?

Had syncing issues as well. Only 200/500 for each feed would be accepted by facebook. Installed another app, and all 1400 products were immediately uploaded into a single feed automatically and accepted. I don't see why this can't be accomplished here. Products would appear multiple times across feeds causing duplicate errors all over. Disappointing.

Nurse Drugz

This was dead easy to install. Makes running DPA ads on FB a no brainer! Thanks!

Outdoorrockingchairs

This app is fantastic. The last time I connected a shopify website to facebook I had to pay an expensive developer to do it for me. This was so easy to install I cant believe it. If you own an eccommerce website you need to install this app and run ads on Facebook

Jeffrey Tottenham