Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

My Yuccie

Been using it for my website www.myyuccie.com and so far I think it is working fine! I wish it allows me to create feed for each collections I want but you can manually do it anyways. Just being lazy :)

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Wilson Street

Easy to install and set up, works as advertised.

Pretty Fireplaces

Great app. Easy and fast way to upload Shopify products to use for Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.

Saulsgallery

Seems to be working great. Looking forward to running some Facebook Product ads

Yoisho House

This app is absolutely amazing so Dynamic Product Ads in Facebook, very easy to install and use.

Mopixie

Great! Just installed the app, seamless and easy to use, just a few clicks.

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Kianabeauty

Th is app is outstanding. Brain dead simple to set-up and we were able to successful import 2.5k products into a Facebook feed for Remarketing with Dynamic Products Ads.

Other solutions required a cut and didn't allow for manual setting of Facebook Ads because they were 'done-for-you' services but this Facebook Product Feed App by Flexify does everything you need.

Determination Apparel

Great app and Dominik is incredible! He helped me figure out what was causing an issue with my store setup. It had been giving me grief for weeks and he found the issue within about 10 minutes.

Paleo Papeo

I use Adespresso (which I highly recommend for FB advertising) and just had a webinar about their new dynamic ads feature. I was told that in order to set it up I would have to get a developer to create a product feed for my store.

I was about to head over to Upwork to see if I could find someone when I suddenly thought to check out the app store first and found this.

Could it be any simpler (Chandler Bing voice in my head)?! You just click the instal button and that's it. You're done. I saved myself so much time that I thought I would spend a little of it writing this review.

If you want to do proper retargeting/upsell ads on Facebook you simply need this app!

All the best,