Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Shop Seedling

This actually works great! A bit hesitant at first but it fixed my variant pixel problem I was encountering in facebook!

Cloud F1 Llc

Set it and forget it. Works well.

Tamethebeast

Way better than our last manual methods of creating it ourselves. Highly recommend and also recommend Facebook ads. Been great for us thus far.

Homengardenproducts

it does NOT work and I keep getting errors. I followed their instructions and got the URL but Facebook kept saying the URL address is wrong. I emailed them a couple times and didn't get any response! DISAPPOINTED!

Happy Sale Se

didn't work, facebook was not able to process the rss feed

Nutri8

This is my favourite app. It makes Facebook Dynamic Product Ads so, so easy.

Twenty3

Editing my review cos I found a workaround. Using the app-generated RSS, I imported it into an XML on Excel, where I could manually upload my perfectly cropped pics. Best thing about this app is that it outputs a product ID that is perfectly recognizable by Shopify's FB pixel integration. So ignore Shopify when they tell you their pixel integration doesn't work with DPA, this app fixes it

Geekyget

Excellent app for syncing Facebook product

My Yuccie

Been using it for my website www.myyuccie.com and so far I think it is working fine! I wish it allows me to create feed for each collections I want but you can manually do it anyways. Just being lazy :)

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop