FAQ Page & Help Center Pro

SEO-Friendly FAQ page, product FAQ, Accordions, 12+ templates

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Faq page & help center

daisoldreams

Location Kenya

Brian was just amazing, the communication was great and finally got sorted. My store now has a professional FAQ page. Would highly recommend this app.

November 22, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review!

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and DDSHOP FAQ app.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at ddshopapps@gmail.com, we are always willing to help you!

The Rewear Company

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Just started using the app and so far all great. The support was quick and solved any issues that occurred when setting up our FAQ's page. Hopefully will see it works well in a longer term as I still need to test few of the capabilities.

September 8, 2022

Fashion by Mabel®

Location Denmark

The best FAQ app I've tried, easy to install and set up, super user friendly and great support. Sincerely.
Michael

August 18, 2022

Premuno

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and great support! There are a lot of other apps for this out there, but I'm really happy that I found this one after testing through 5 similar apps that all disappointed me

August 11, 2022

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

Location Germany

Great App, Awesome Customer support. 5 Stars! My recommendation. We tried many other FAQ app before. This one is the best!

June 28, 2022

Trendsplant

Location Spain

Very helpfull and easy to use app. Also when you have problems their chat support is stunning and everything is solved in minutes. I highly recommend this app.

June 24, 2022

4 Paws Natural Treats

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is very easy to use and i like how you can put it anywhere on your webpage. The Tech support is very quick and helpful with any questions you have.

June 22, 2022

K9 Comfort Spray

Great app, easy to use. Perfect for displaying FAQs in an organized, appealing fashion. Quick, super helpful customer support also!

April 27, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review.

Best Appliance Skins

I like how the app performs my dropdown Quick Tips Guide. The representatives get back to you right away if you have any questions or need help adjusting things within the app. I highly recommend this app. Thank you!

April 18, 2022

Lusid

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I'm really pleased with this app. There are a bunch of different layouts to choose from and it sits in really nicely with my website and theme design. The team was really helpful with my questions and quick to respond.

April 14, 2022