FREE FAQ Page & Help Center

Create free FAQ page, product FAQ. FAQ Accordion, help center

Free
Faq page & help center

Into Lines

Best FAQs app! At least from the ones I used, it's also free!
Love the variety of styles it offers.

January 16, 2022

Thank you for using the app and supporting us a lot by leaving a great review. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us.

artvion

Cool app, exactly what I was looking for. For me, it was important to be able to connect the FAQ to products as well.

Uniqué

Den här appen är helt klart bästa alternativet. Snygg design och enkel funktion! fungerar helt perfekt för mina och dina ändamål.

inup

Cool app, exactly what I was looking for. For me it was important to be able to connect the FAQ to products as well.

Bethru

Perfect tool, simple configuration! if you are looking for a free solution this one works best of all I have tested

Turkesterone Europe

A great application that is completely free. I don't see the point in asking money for such a small option. Even though it is extremely professional and organized towards customers. Recommended!

Hell Good Content

I used DDshop FAQ app on my content store to answer customer questions. It looked great but I had issues with code on my homepage. After spending hours, I tried contacting support and voila! There he was. Daniel offered to solve the issue by helping me out of the way. Thanks a lot to the DDShopApps team. Keep rocking!

January 13, 2022

mocollsale

It is a good app and very convenient. Very good app with good templates, easy to use and very affordable. The support also helped me customize it so it was easy, thank!

Kira Kirei

Finally found the best FAQ app!! And most importantly it is free hahaha it is super easy to use! Will recommend to anyone who is finding an faq app :)

Zest & Pep

Just installed this FAQ app and seems to be great. Love the various layout options and very simple to use - really happy that i've found this!