FAQ Page & Help Center Pro

FAQ Page & Help Center Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited February 8, 2022

Was told if i left a review i could get the copyright ( company name ) deleted from showing on my site on the FAQ page, just for them to want me to change my 4 star review to a five star review because it would “affect the application” as a business owner this type of “customer service” is absolutely disgusting. Will now delete the app and find a new app. Most of these reviews are FAKE just to get the copyright removed. Beware.....

Honeymoon Candle
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 8, 2022

Great option for your store if you need an FAQ page. Check them out as an option when you're looking through the different free FAQ options.

Omega Function
Time spent using app: 8 months
DDSHOP APPS replied February 8, 2022

Thank you for using the app and supporting us a lot by leaving the great review. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us.

February 8, 2022

The application is phenomenal! Very easy to integrate and use, also very much satisfied with the UI. Recommended for all those who want to take integrate FAQ with ease in Shopify store.

SunJack
Time spent using app: 8 days

Edited February 8, 2022

Easy to use, intuitive and with a great possibility of configuration and customization. Very satisfied with the installation of this app.

RENOVAYCLIMA
Spain
Time spent using app: About 14 hours

February 7, 2022

Extremely easy to use and easy to transfer to my site why pay for one when this one is free highly recommend this app

Ozzie Direct
Time spent using app: 2 days

February 7, 2022

i recommend this app 100% . very useful and it's free. the customer support is good and i really appreciate

EpelCare
France
Time spent using app: 16 days

February 7, 2022

I was looking at a few different FAQ Apps and this one is outstanding. Super intuitive, easy to use and great presets/templates. Great stuff!

AirBell
Austria
Time spent using app: 22 minutes

February 7, 2022

it is a very good tool for FAQs and technical support response is very timely. I strongly recommend it.

kidstoylover
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

February 7, 2022

To be honest, this app is very useful! Solved my page layout problem! I love it so much! I will keep using it!

YAMASORO
China
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

February 7, 2022

Super easy to set up and customize. And the app owner is responsive and honest when assisting with my concerns. Most importantly, it's FREE. One app and all you need is right there! Highly recommend it for any starter!

Berrybites