Fast Bundle | Product Bundles

Bundle as a Product, Volume Discounts, and Mix & Match bundles

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Elicious BV

This app is by far the most versatile bundle app I have used so far and these guys are amazing with their support on it. Fast and effective with possible requested customizations. Recommended to everyone!

Rider Waite Tarot Decks

Incredible app and what a great support team! I ran into a few coding issues that conflicted with the app and my shopify theme, and within just a few hours the support team fixed everything up and made it work perfectly! Highly recommended!

January 19, 2022

Thanks a lot for your kind review. :)

The Happy Bookbag

This app is really easy to use and perfect for my humble shop. I had a few questions, and received very fast and thorough help. The support team even went above and beyond and made changes specific to my shop and how I wanted it to look, which was so kind!

January 19, 2022

Communicating with sweet people like you is always enjoyable. Thank you for your kind review. :)

Shery

Super app, nice feactures and very friendly and helpful service. Thank you for the team. I recommand it.

December 29, 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind and energetic review :) Happy new year!

YN Moto

Its definitely user friendly and easy to set up, I like that it creates an offer page to display all offers, however I wish the offers page was a bit more customizable vs having to create something with a bit more style options to display all offers outside of the products page and or offers page. I found myself needing some support from the developers and they were super fast to respond even throughout the Christmas break, and resolved my issue with minimal delay.

December 29, 2021

Nothing is better than a detailed and kind feedback for an app like us. We are happy that you're enjoying the app and we will consider your feedback about the offers page.

We have thought about some options for the offers page when we developed it at the beginning but we found it a little risky. Then we received requests for other features and it kind of lost its priority. Your feedback has turned it back on the table :) Thanks again and have a great year.

Elaform

This application is very usefull for create bundle product with discount code. Thank you for your great support!

December 29, 2021

You are totally welcome. We are happy that you're enjoying it.

The Clay Impress

With the addition of the Volume Discount, I can now offer bundling within one product. This is what I was looking for and am very happy it's now an option!

December 29, 2021

It's good to hear that your satisfied with the app :) Thanks for the review.

Happy Healthy You

Very pleased. Having tried a few, this app delivers. It's flexible and allows you to create a product out of the bundle; it lets customers 'stack' bundles at Checkout and retains the correct pricing - and the developer team is responsive and very helpful and made some changes for what we needed.

December 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind and detailed review. It's an honor to be a part of your valuable business :)

Alb Filter

Support is fast and helps out with individual technical solutions! App works like it should (like a charm) :-)

December 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your charming review :)

Rhino Pickleball

I provided a video to show a bug with the "cart drawer" option and they fixed it right away. This is a very powerful app to provide multiple options for our customers with incredible customer service. Highly recommend!

December 12, 2021

You were one in a million that sent us a video of the problem and left no doubts on how to handle the issue. You deserved exceptional support ;) Thank you for your kind review.

Previous 1 3 4 5