Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Skip cart page and go to direct to checkout!

selinkom_store

Mama Gaïa

Really great app that takes only seconds to install and customize. I use Gempages and I didn't have to do any coding or editing on the page, it integrates seamlessly.

But does not go well with other apps (Bold Custom Pricing), as it bypasses auto-discount that apply during cart verification

Bemeestar

ainda vou testar, para ver se é bom, depois faço uma avaliação mas detalhada, não tenho como dizer agora

Trebleblue

good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....

For My Dogs Store

It's a good APP I recommend it 4 EVERYONE!!! It does what it it say it do which is important. And, its FREE!!!!

Throw Pillow Market

I used it for fast checkout. I liked that it increased conversion. I would like it if it went straight to checkout page.

www.shopjunkie.store

get it don't hesitate just do it you better say what you don't want to you better not hit that x button.

Lookout Marketplace

This is an excellent application. My only gripe is that about every 4-5 tries, the application doesn't 'pop up', and the 'normal' add-to-cart kicks in. Great for a free application however.

Isupermarkets

Cool it is a great app, Helping to minimise time to the undecided customers. Directing them on the next steps..

Cadeau Chou

I used this app to help me to direct checkout without add to cart page.It really works. I recommend and I am so happy with that

Previous 1