Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Blesstique Apparel

I don't even know if I like the app as of yet. Will have to see if it will increase conversions or if it even works

Masseur Shiatsu

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use thi

CCA Trading

Very easy to use and very handy for making the sales process more efficient! Support maybe a little slow, but yeah, pretty happy tho!

Shopping Simplified PH

nice app will recommend to my friends. i dont tihnk this work to my shop i cant enable it to my shop

Graymartph

good job on this app thank you for making this one and i found this a little bit hard to functiuon. anyways good good

Fookrey

its easy to use but price is very high. its easy to use but price is very high.its easy to use but price is very high.its easy to use but price is very high.its easy to use but price is very high.

Dreams-cradle

good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.

n92mask

Top feauturing and i love the customization function for the botton shop now. It's an amazing plugin!

Lovasdream

vraiment une bonne application ! cela à augmente mon taux de conversion merci à l'equipe et à votre serieux je vais la recommander

Flaps International

Great app, I have just one request. It would be great if this application was compatible with multicurrency apps.

October 28, 2019

Hi! Thank you for using our app!
Please, send us details about your use case on email and we will fix this issue :)

Previous 1 3 4