SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic | Reviews

by Fastify Apps

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Brass Story

So good this was a a great app don’t miss out on this you will want everything it has! Why are you w

Patriot Petersen

so far so good, very seamless, looking forward to see it operate for me. Hope it increase traffic..

731 Performance

Only just installed lets see how good it is, 5 stars given for ease of use. Lets hope it works, so far the whole process with shopify and its partners seems to be very straight forward. Ease of use is great.

Nayaab Collection

The app is really easy to use. It may do better but still i will give it 5 stars.

H&B

Amazing app, great job, thanks for the app. It optimises the speed which is useful if you have no coding background.

Jannrik's Store

I love how it does exactly what its meant to do. Very easy use, with little effort. I would definitely recommend this app for your traffic needs.

Ambiicion Shop

This app has gotten me more traffic, better than I wanted. Thanks, I recommend this app to entrepreneurs.

jackxstock

Thank you, This app helped me figure this kind of work, its all automated and free, Im more then recommended use this app.

BlackWomenRoc

very nice app for traffic driving. I like that it is free and ready to integrate. Seamless integration

pink-boutique-n-more

Hope this helps my store for traffic trying it out now really hopping this will help me get more customers