SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Goodsbydb

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Just installed the app ..................just hoping it will do what it say it will do increase traffic and sales

shop416.com

i just downloaded the app to see how it perform . I will make feedback after seeing the result. what is going on control!

Lizzie's Custom Cut's

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me keep on track better with my store.i really like how the app helps me keep on track

thecampingculture

Time spent using app About 1 year

It was easy to install and run the optimization so now we will have to see how it helps with the pages.

ElwadeStore

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 month

انه تطبيق رائع يستحق الكثير.. وشكرا لكم علي هذا المجهود الرائع الذي لا يقدر بثمن.

Harry James Dalerand

Location Chile

hhola todo esa me sorprendio no hay otra es la mejor app para usa ffsfsgsghhjbvbbhsksksjjjhhbh hshjsjjbnk

Chique Demaiss

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 22 hours

otimo aplicativo ajuda demais no seo da pagina e fazendo ela aparecer sempre em primeiro gerando mais vendas

Back Stretcher Pro

Great results and well worth the effort of installing this app. Ive had amazing results with this so far and will continue to use

klozetstyle.com

BEWARE! THIS IS NOT A FIVE-STAR BUT RATHER 1-STAR ONLY!! BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET ME POST MY REVIEW IF I WILL CHOOSE 1-STAR. SO HERE IT IS!!!!!

I paid for one-month because I expect to get my SEO fix but it doesn't. Their Customer Support is poor. I emailed them twice but I haven't received any response. Some of their features are not working though! I really don't recommend this app. Because I wasted my money on this. Also, I want not to pay another month for this app that doesn't work but they don't have a button for downgrading your monthly plan. Overall, I'm not happy at all, and I'M VERYYYYYY DISAPPOINTED!!! If only Shopify can refund the money I paid for one-month but its not!!!

Coca Bella Shoetique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I’ve heard a lot of great things about this app. Can’t wait to begin using it and to see what it does for my business.