SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Free plan available

Universoul Clothing

Really good App! Its totally free and the support ist very friendly an competent. I recommend this for small Shop owners!

Magenta Gen Z

Great app.........................................................................Will tell others who has shopify business

Cloud nine creative design

I really enjoyed using this app. It is so simple and easy to use and it works great. Highly recommended

Typical corporation

I dont know have not used it I need to to see if it a good fit it looks like I have to write a long review

Loved Forever

Come across this app by mistake and what a mistake it was!! Highly recommend and very informative on my analytics and where my site needs improving.
Massive thank you to the developers who are always working hard to improve the app. Levi

The Styled Space Boutique

Very informative app for me. I am happy its a free on shopify. This app has lots of analytics that allows you to deep dive into your site.

www.initemshop.com

Just installed looks good hopefully will generate more sales when you sign up you are offered another offer for free to

Spicy stuf

This app is totally amazing I would recommend it to anyone looking to grow or start there business. So don't hesitate give it a try

Atomicbomb

Nice app you should try it its free for the moment and if you a better plan you can choice a formule

MakeupWilda

very good application that will help you better understand your site and increase your conversion !